Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anderson :adore:

ReputationRep:
    Nice goal. Lovely pass from Anderson and the perfect first touch from Hernandez.

ReputationRep:
    Great ball by Anderson, unselfish from Hernandez hope Welbeck was watching that.

Possibly just offside? But what a pass from Anderson. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanLim93)
    Great ball by Anderson, unselfish from Hernandez hope Welbeck was watching that.
    Just what I was gonna say......

ReputationRep:
    We have Nani back but unfortunately we don't have the old Nani back.

ReputationRep:
    For a line-up that includes players not playing regularly and others coming back from injury, WHU are giving us an excellent opportunity to get the rust off by providing acres of space. Anderson has been good, some incisive passes forward inc. the one for the goal. Rooney, despite his goal looks abit off the pace with his passing but positive signs at the end with his shot saved by Jaaskelainen. Just need to up the tempo and get a few goals early. Rooney probably come off at around 70mins.

(Original post by qasidb)
    I wouldn't say that just yet. He, aswell as others, are coming back from injury but I would say that he has until the end of the season to find his old, consistent self. Gill has said the Zaha transfer is one we're looking at, but might wait till the summer. Which I find weird as I could forsee Arsenal, who as Wenger recently admitted had cash to burn (doesn't he always that lol) might make a swoop on him and reportedly he supports Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasidb)
    He has still been ten times more threatening than 90% of the Valencia we have seen this season.

Anderson just looks drunk, most of the time he gets the ball he runs with it and tries to literally run through one of their players.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    Possibly just offside? But what a pass from Anderson. :coma:
    Looked just on to me, but my eyes aren't what they used to be

(Original post by manupalace)
    Looked just on to me, but my eyes aren't what they used to be
    Oh it might have been, it was pretty hard to tell. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    He has still been ten times more threatening than 90% of the Valencia we have seen this season.

Anderson just looks drunk, most of the time he gets the ball he runs with it and tries to literally run through one of their players.
    I don't think his first touch helps him as at times, it can be heavy. We have created a few more chances in the second half and would like to see us get another goal.

ReputationRep:
    Giggs is running this game. Running it. He is a class above everyone atm.

I expected a lot worse in a midfield two, even with the poor west ham line-up, tbh

ReputationRep:
    Rooney what's going on ?

ReputationRep:
    and that is why van persie should be the designated penalty taker

ReputationRep:
    How many penalties has Rooney missed this season?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stopmessing)
    How many penalties has Rooney missed this season?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Rooney: 17/26 career pens. 65%. Average across all football is around 90%

He is a poor penalty tacker

ReputationRep:
    Michael Carrick is an incredible player, the difference when he came on was immense. Calmed it down so much. Saw us through today, along with Giggs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Giggs is running this game. Running it. He is a class above everyone atm.

I expected a lot worse in a midfield two, even with the poor west ham line-up, tbh
    Any one else think Giggs will beat Murinho to the job?

ReputationRep:
    Giggs.. one of the best individual performances i've seen from our team all season tbh, a weak west ham team or not.

Glad Jones + Smalling did well, Rafael had his usual top class performance. Nani did more in 80 minutes than Valencia did in the past two months.

ReputationRep:
    If SAF moaned like Allardyce just did the media would have his ****ing head.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.