Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami')
    Because he's 4 years older than Bale and has only 2 years left on his contract
    But, he's Ronaldo. He has a Billion Euro buy-out clause ffs. We'll take him on a free in two years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JM1987)
    Alot of rumours about Madrid telling utd they want 75mil plus hernandez to give them ronaldo. God knows what is the truth
    I'd love to see ronnie back but I'd hate to lose hernandez to real madrid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    But, he's Ronaldo. He has a Billion Euro buy-out clause ffs. We'll take him on a free in two years.
    He's got that buy-out clause because Real know no one would ever trigger it.

I'm sure we will take get him on a free in 2 years but will he be as good as he is now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami')
    He's got that buy-out clause because Real know no one would ever trigger it.

I'm sure we will take get him on a free in 2 years but will he be as good as he is now?
    Obviously not quite as good, pace naturally declines in the latter 20s and early 30s. If Giggs is anything to go by though....10 more years?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    Isn't Usain Bolt meant to be playing in that? I'm sure I remember reading that somewhere.
    Nope he pulled out citing an athletics tournament as his reason

ReputationRep:
    Man U under 17's playing in the Milk Cup final, starting shortly.

ReputationRep:
    Won the NI Milk Cup, Pereira player of the tournament too, incredible talent.

This Willock kid we got from Arsenal looks like a good capture too.

ReputationRep:
    If this Ronaldo rumour is true and i mean IF is anyone seeing us giving Rooney plus cash for Ronaldo? Clearly he isnt happy and wants out from old trafford and if hes a bad egg i dont want him anywhere near our team. Just imagine if Ronaldo ran down his contract and left Madrid on a free haha Alot of people mentioning that Nike will give us cash to help get him, I remember hearing that a couple of years ago.

Or it might be aload of crap the Daily Star has made up to get new readers from The Sun as it isnt free online anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JM1987)
    Or it might be aload of crap the Daily Star has made up
    ^^^

ReputationRep:
    5th Milk Cup

Andreas Pereira though....

ReputationRep:
    Speaking after Barcelona’s 8-0 victory over Santos, Martino said: “I’ve talked to Cesc, I explained him my idea.

“Of course we want him to stay, he’s one of the best in the squad, so it’s up to him.”
    Suggests he might be considering leaving, but I don't want to read too much into it. It doesn't rule it out completely, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that he says what he says means at the very least there has been some talks about him staying or going, they dont mean much more than that.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure Cesc will give it at least one more season (where he's not one of the main starters) before he seriously considers leaving. Not like his World Cup place is in jeopardy.

ReputationRep:
    Cesc Fàbregas Soler ‏@cesc4official 43m
    Happy for the good start, we've got the Gamper that is always special for us! #fcblive #gamper

His tweet points to him staying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohitbd)
    Cesc Fàbregas Soler ‏@cesc4official 43m
    Happy for the good start, we've got the Gamper that is always special for us! #fcblive #gamper

His tweet points to him staying
    I really don't see how, he's simply commenting on the win. He's still a Barcelona at the moment so why would he not be happy to get a couple of goals.

If he was that sure he'd just come and and say the rumours aren't true, but he refuses to comment. Strange is it not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    I'm sure Cesc will give it at least one more season (where he's not one of the main starters) before he seriously considers leaving. Not like his World Cup place is in jeopardy.
    :facepalm2: He started 30 league games last season. You guys are looking for something that isnt there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If United still want Fabregas I think they should just offer £40m, if that's rejected then that should be the end of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    :facepalm2: He started 30 league games last season. You guys are looking for something that isnt there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's never one of the first names on the team-sheet, or even in the starting line-up for the big games. If Barcelona were in the Champions League final last season, would he have started? Would he have even come off the bench? Doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    The decision is up to Cesc, according to their new manager. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23559646

ReputationRep:
    Id take 45 million for Cesc, then go and buy Oliver Torres

(Original post by Akkuz)
    The decision is up to Cesc, according to their new manager. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23559646
    Odd I swear Cesc said it was up to Barcelona a while back :rofl:

Barcelona Management: "No you decide"

Cesc: "No you guys"

Management: "no you"

Cesc: " No you guys seriously!"

Management: "okay you're gone" :laugh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.