Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by jam277)
    And you also manage to not win the league in both occasions.
    Yes, because of goal difference and a Drogba goal that was 2 yards offside. What's your point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Yes, because of goal difference and a Drogba goal that was 2 yards offside. What's your point?
    It was a joke(I forget jokes can't be interpreted on the internet). And anyway macheda goal was handball that game iirc.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully we will get to see Angelo Henriquez tonight, I'd love it if he could snatch a goal.

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday RVP! 30y old, wont have to watch his mug for too much longer than eh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH1')
    Good to see Zaha start again, this time with Nani on the other flank. Could be our first choice wingers this season?
    I'd like to give Nani another shot, so I hope so. I think Nani and Zaha linking up with Kagawa could be quite lethal, and obviously RVP in front of them. Shame Kagawa isn't starting this one really.

(Original post by Zürich)
    Happy Birthday RVP! 30y old, wont have to watch his mug for too much longer than eh.
    umad

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday RVP! Great to see a 30y old 1 year into a 4y contract still earning 250k/week. Inspiring stuff.
    You can laugh when he stops scoring, until then we'll do the laughing how we mugged the league's top scorer for 2 years running for less than Andy Carroll.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday RVP! Great to see a 30y old 1 year into a 4y contract still earning 250k/week. Inspiring stuff.
    One year on, Zurich still bitter as **** that RVP is lifting this instead of the prestigious finishing ahead of spurs trophy

ReputationRep:
    Starting 11 vs AIK

Lindegaard

Rafael
    Evans
    Vidic
    Evra

Zaha
    Carrick
    Anderson
    Nani

Giggs

van Persie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    One year on, Zurich still bitter as **** that RVP is lifting this instead of the prestigious finishing ahead of spurs trophy

:rofl: I hope RVP does a drogba tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    :rofl: I hope RVP does a drogba tbh.
    Not sure he'll quite go that far. That said, I'm mystified why people think he'll suddenly tail off. His game now is pretty much get into position, in to feet, turn and hit it. Not much there which is going to be drastically affected in his early 30's. He's a player who relies a lot on his reading of the game and then technique rather than speed or physicality. I think in his last season we might not get a good return on 250k but considering his current form and ability we should have already cashed in the previous 3.

ReputationRep:
    Considering he has barley played football in his early years he probably has a fair few years left in him tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Zaha is playing well just needs to add strength to his game

ReputationRep:
    Hope Nani's injury ain't to bad.

ReputationRep:
    On the bright side Anderson is playing well

ReputationRep:
    Nani was our best player until he got stretchered of, hopefully with Zaha and Nani on the wings next season, missed the good wing play last season.

ReputationRep:
    That was a terrific goal.

Evans and Nani injured.

ReputationRep:
    Still prefer Valencia over Zaha for now. Zaha loses the ball too much.

ReputationRep:
    When was the last time you had a pre-season this bad?

You can't really afford to lose Rooney, and it's looking like you'll have to overpay for certain players. If you kept Rooney and bought Fellaini, you'd be all set, probably.

Just need Moyes to get it together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    umad?

ReputationRep:
    Henriquez is looking promising.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.