Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Moyes is the presser basically said that we will sign players before the window shuts, none of the injuries are serious, and our staff apparently cut off Rooney questions, Moyes did say that he hasn't spoken to him about Chelsea though.

Also the Osman rumor originated from a twitter account with like 70 followers. C'mon ledley.

ReputationRep:
    Some guy from
    Sky's ports was answering fans questions in relation to transfers and said he heard about osman. What did moyes say exactly in
    Terms of players

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ledleyking123)
    Some guy from
    Sky's ports was answering fans questions in relation to transfers and said he heard about osman. What did moyes say exactly in
    Terms of players
    Moyes: "We will sign some players before the end of the summer"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ledleyking123)
    Some guy from
    Terms of players
    "We will sign some players before the end of the summer. But these are the champions of England. I look forward to season with them.”

ReputationRep:
    Apparently quite a few people on Twitter are saying Moyes said this:

We're close to finalising a few deals. We expect to have a few in before the Wigan game.

ReputationRep:
    Reports that the owner of Anzhi has lost it and will put his entire first team squad up for sale and will fire Rene tomorrow as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    Reports that the owner of Anzhi has lost it and will put his entire first team squad up for sale and will fire Rene tomorrow as well.
    Is this a joke? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poiuytrewq54321)
    Is this a joke? :confused:
    Nope http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football...ays_97197.html

Sportsmole isn't the original source, its being reported in Russian media, but its all in Russian.

I'll feel really bad for Rene if its true, losing his first managerial job after 16 days.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    Nope http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football...ays_97197.html

Sportsmole isn't the original source, its being reported in Russian media, but its all in Russian.

I'll feel really bad for Rene if its true, losing his first managerial job after 16 days.....
    Moyes should try and bring him if its true. United can do with his experience.

ReputationRep:
    Rene will be in demand if he does get unfairly booted out I'm sure. I'd like for him to do work in England than away far away in Russia but hope it isn't true although with some of these owners, you kinda fear something like this might happen, i.e going a tad nutty.

Has DDG played a game for Moyes? He had a thumb injury and don't think he played again tonight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Rene will be in demand if he does get unfairly booted out I'm sure. I'd like for him to do work in England than away far away in Russia but hope it isn't true although with some of these owners, you kinda fear something like this might happen, i.e going a tad nutty.

Has DDG played a game for Moyes? He had a thumb injury and don't think he played again tonight?
    lindegaard and Amos played today.

ReputationRep:
    I see the report at the side showing RVP sold the most shirts in the Premier League last season. No doubt a bonus when the new kit deal with Nike comes up, as with Shinji in 3rd, all those Asian sales :coma:

Ridiculous if true for Rene. What can a coach realistically do to either improve or destroy a team in 16 days. How many of those players were even signed under Rene?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggyfizzel)
    I see the report at the side showing RVP sold the most shirts in the Premier League last season. No doubt a bonus when the new kit deal with Nike comes up, as with Shinji in 3rd, all those Asian sales :coma:

Ridiculous if true for Rene. What can a coach realistically do to either improve or destroy a team in 16 days. How many of those players were even signed under Rene?
    biggest question from that link: who the hell is still buying a torres shirt??

ReputationRep:
    Surprised that Oxlade-Chamberlain is on that list.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for Rene if it is true, can definitely see him getting another job quickly.
    Assuming this is true, who would you like from their squad? I think taking s punt on lass diarra would be a decent option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    biggest question from that link: who the hell is still buying a torres shirt??
    Liverpool fans to burn it? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Got a feeling that there'll be a huge afro on the main page of BBC Sport when I wake up tomorrow, or today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Got a feeling that there'll be a huge afro on the main page of BBC Sport when I wake up tomorrow, or today.
    David luiz isn't going to united
    Reckon anichebe may be the big signing :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    David luiz isn't going to united
    Reckon anichebe may be the big signing :teehee:
    Brb going to edit teams on Fifa

ReputationRep:
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...united-everton

Actually could work, we need more steal in midfield

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.