Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when Fellani's buy out close actually ends? Some say its already ended whist others are saying it ends on the 15th of August.

And on the Cleverley and Fellani debate, I'll choose Fellani any day. Cleverly normally just plays the ball sidewards more often than not. I think United can do with the presence and goals that Fellani can provide plus with better players around him he can only get better.

ReputationRep:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ^Valencia's best performance I'd say in ages, looked threatening with that guitar.

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see our midfielders pulling the strings :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    capoue reportedly almost a spurs player, hard to see how they will line up with capoue, dembele, sandro, paulinho, parker and huddlestone. Dembele would be a better signing than Fellaini

ReputationRep:

Poor Scholesy is so nervous

ReputationRep:
    Still not really happy doing them almost 20 years on!

ReputationRep:
    Scholesy :adore:

ReputationRep:
    Henriquez vs AIK

Zaha vs AIK

Nani vs AIK

I loved the ball that Carrick played to Zaha, leading to the goal.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't some Corrie stars predict some Man Utd news for today?

ReputationRep:
    Bild reporting that Wolfsburg are saying that Gustavo prefers a move to the PL. Would be a massive mistake to let him go to Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    If Gustavo wants a PL move i think United should definitely go for him.

Hearing we have made a bid for Fellani and Baines though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whitechapel)
    Didn't some Corrie stars predict some Man Utd news for today?
    Why anyone would think Coronation Street actors tweeting news about Manchester United would be true is baffling (not having a jab at you here).

More likely, they are getting the chance to play in Rio's testimonial. I hope someone gives them a crunching tackle from me.

Fellaini and Baines will probably end up at OT sooner rather than later. Good to have signings but hope Moyes is buying them with plans in mind rather than for the sake of it. LB competition will be good for Evra (despite him hving a decent season) and Fellaini, I hope, will modernise and improve his game to what he played at Everton which he will playing as a DM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Why anyone would think Coronation Street actors tweeting news about Manchester United would be true is baffling (not having a jab at you here).

More likely, they are getting the chance to play in Rio's testimonial. I hope someone gives them a crunching tackle from me.

Fellaini and Baines will probably end up at OT sooner rather than later. Good to have signings but hope Moyes is buying them with plans in mind rather than for the sake of it. LB competition will be good for Evra (despite him hving a decent season) and Fellaini, I hope, will modernise and improve his game to what he played at Everton which he will playing as a DM.
    Oh yeah I wasn't expecting transfer news I was just wondering what exactly it was that was so important

ReputationRep:
    Dont think there will be any transfers not til next week atleast, if not il sign up

ReputationRep:
    Fabregas has confirmed he's staying. Finally, a transfer story we can move on from.

No harm or shame in going for a player of his quality but it was never forseeable, just felt like a waste of energy but do feel they've got wrong signals from his agent hence the two bids.

ReputationRep:
    For heavens sake wtf was moyes thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ledleyking123)
    For heavens sake wtf was moyes thinking
    um, that a world class CM was potentially available so it's worth making a couple of bids cause you never know he might have joined? it's what top managers in top clubs do...

it's a shame we won't get Cesc but ah well, we move on, Fellaini and Baines are both heavily rumoured to join us, that would be an excellent double signing as Fellaini gives us the midfielder we need and Baines provides much needed competition for Evra or even playing further forward than that.

ReputationRep:
    Moyes must be gutted inside though, his amazing record wasn't enough to tempt Cesc

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather no one than Fellaini and Baines for the price we would have to pay. Saying that if I had to have one of the two it would be Fellaini.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.