Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Valencia looks terrible with the ball as ever. Rather see Zaha play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poiuytrewq54321)
    Valencia looks terrible with the ball as ever. Rather see Zaha play.
    Just thinking that. Every time he's had the ball, he's just given it away.

ReputationRep:
    Januzaj off the front :coma: ...with Shinji on the left

Come on Antonio send a message to your haters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Januzaj off the front :coma: ...with Shinji on the left

Come on Antonio send a message to your haters
    Don't hate the guy. It's just he's been playing **** lately

Well this is a brilliant start..

ReputationRep:
    Well this is embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    2-0 down in 30 minutes. Poor display so far

ReputationRep:
    Two excellent goals by Sevilla. Look very comfortable on the ball (can tell they are Spanish!) and their second goal was worked well. Marin gone close.

Kagawa out of the game on the left, Januzaj's shown some lovely glimpses but lethargic so far.

ReputationRep:
    Valencia has 'haters' because he has played poorly in his last 25+ games.

Not sure what our defence is doing. It's not looked good throughout the tour at all.

ReputationRep:
    This is pretty terrible. The worst thing is its the middle that is the problem. They are running pretty much unopposed through the centre circle. Second goal ended up with the guy having 3 passing options running into our box.

ReputationRep:
    Kagawa playing terrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    Kagawa playing terrible
    Barely touched the ball and when he has he's been horrible with it

ReputationRep:
    Curiosity got the better of me and I stuck the game on for a few minutes. Not really paying attention but this crowd sounds like they're trying to set a record for the most lifeless paying audience to attend any football match in the history of Old Trafford.

Extremely glad I'm not there tonight. As Bjork once sang ... it's oh so quiet.

ReputationRep:
    Kagawa should have scored from.Valencia cross.

ReputationRep:
    whats this? why so poor?

I know its only a friendly, but this looks awful so far

ReputationRep:
    + im starting to passionatly hate BT commentary.. - who thought owen hardgreves would be a good choice?

Also did anyone really have a problem with the score being at the top? - was there call to move it to the bottom? or are they just trying to be different from sky?

ReputationRep:
    Goes to show how crucial Carrick is for us. We need that sitter in midfield.

ReputationRep:
    only positive I can think of is that atleast this means valencia wont be playing on sunday...

(also please dont play kag on the wing )

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if Sevilla are just playing really well or we're playing really poorly.

I think it may be both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    + im starting to passionatly hate BT commentary.. - who thought owen hardgreves would be a good choice?

Also did anyone really have a problem with the score being at the top? - was there call to move it to the bottom? or are they just trying to be different from sky?
    Darke's not too bad and Hargreaves ain't great but I'd say Hargreaves>Owen.

Yeah it's abit unusual but better at the bottom you'd say, probably slight improvement. Not too fussed.

Could have been 4-0 to Sevilla. Valencia's effort - LOL - a confident Valencia would have gone for the volley with his right foot, kinda bottled it.

Anderson-Cleverley not really showing why they should be trusted alongside Carrick for the start of the campaign.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Darke's not too bad and Hargreaves ain't great but I'd say Hargreaves>Owen.

Yeah it's abit unusual but better at the bottom you'd say, probably slight improvement. Not too fussed.

Could have been 4-0 to Sevilla. Valencia's effort - LOL - a confident Valencia would have gone for the volley with his right foot, kinda bottled it.

Anderson-Cleverley not really showing why they should be trusted alongside Carrick for the start of the campaign.
    agree with you on the comentary..

+ Im sure il get used to it being at the bottom, just seems a bit wierd at the moment..

- but yes, the really is no excuse for not signing a mid

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.