Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohitbd)
    A good performance from Rooney and foreign clubs may want to bid for him.
    But its only a friendly? I highly doubt one good performance will suddenly have a ton of clubs lining up to sign him

ReputationRep:
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    A good performance from Rooney and he might win us some matches!

Phil Neville is at the Portugal-Holland match :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Cleverley and Welbeck getting a loooooooooot of stick on Twitter. I'm not watching it, is Twitter reporting accurately?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDave-)
    Cleverley and Welbeck getting a loooooooooot of stick on Twitter. I'm not watching it, is Twitter reporting accurately?
    Think Cleverly has been okay no worse then Wilshere or Gerrard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Think Cleverly has been okay no worse then Wilshere or Gerrard.
    Cleverly so far has had a better game than Wilshere.imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    I wouldn't disagree with that

ReputationRep:
    Stunned to see Moyes at the Eng-Scot ITV studio, wasn't expecting him to be there with the season not far away and the focus on him and the Rooney situation. I take it he repeated what he's said before prior to the match?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    that's an understatement, worst you can say about Tom is that other than the assist he's been fairly quiet, Wilshere just seems to be prancing about half the time and he's given the ball away several times, he's also conceded a few fouls needlessly and he isn't tracking back despite playing the same role as Carrick on the teamsheet at least.

ReputationRep:
    Gerrard has been terrible today! Scholes out of retirement could make the long passes better than what Gerrard has done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Stunned to see Moyes at the Eng-Scot ITV studio, wasn't expecting him to be there with the season not far away and the focus on him and the Rooney situation. I take it he repeated what he's said before prior to the match?
    He said he was happy that Rooney will have game-time before the season starts, as he's missed out through injury for United.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    He just said its good for him to get game time, didn't talk about his future.

(Original post by xDave-)
    Cleverlys looked alright, made a very nice pass to assist Walcott for the goal.

ReputationRep:
    Nobodies not even mentioning Harts mistake. Imagine if that was De Gea Twitter would be going mad!

ReputationRep:
    Lol when moyes got asked "looks like Rooneys still playing" he replied saying "yeh good", must be so awkward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poiuytrewq54321)
    Nobodies not even mentioning Harts mistake. Imagine if that was De Gea Twitter would be going mad!
    Hart was all over the place for the goal aye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poiuytrewq54321)
    Because Hart is the media's little darling.

ReputationRep:
    Welbeck!..twitter must feel stupid now

ReputationRep:
    Lovely header by Welbeck - any chance he might translate his goal scoring form for England for us anytime soon?!

I'd have liked Celtic's Frazer Forster get the nod ahead of Hart for this game, who made another error tonight. As said above, it would have been pundit and social media meltdown had it been DDG.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    Welbeck!..twitter must feel stupid now
    when is twitter ever not stupid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    when is twitter ever not stupid?
    Its mostly Arsenal fans criticizing him anyway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.