Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    Its mostly Arsenal fans criticizing him anyway
    given how crap Wilshere was first half they have no right to talk about anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Man of the match Danny Welbeck!

ReputationRep:
    Good to see Danny scoring.

Hopefully he can do that for us more often...

ReputationRep:
    seeing strootman scoring last night brought a tear to my eye... just why didnt we sign him...

ReputationRep:
    Telegraph reporting a £40mil bid for Cesc will be made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohitbd)
    Telegraph reporting a £40mil bid for Cesc will be made.
    I don't know why they are bothering to report anything. Barcelona don't want to sell him and why would he take a backwards step going from Barcelona to United?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ozil and modric still being linked mad!!!

ReputationRep:
    Moyes:

"I'm confident we'll have players in before the start. We're involved in discussions for several players, and we're working very hard to do so."

Who do you think the several players are?

My guess would be on Fellaini and Baines other than that I'm not really sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poiuytrewq54321)
    Moyes:

"I'm confident we'll have players in before the start. We're involved in discussions for several players, and we're working very hard to do so."

Who do you think the several players are?

My guess would be on Fellaini and Baines other than that I'm not really sure

Its clearly not Fellaini or Baines, Martinez said that no offers have been made for Baines since that last bid, and he confirmed that Fellaini had a release clause for 22mil that has expired, no way Moyes will pay over 30mil for him. We dont know the targets but lets just wait and see what happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    Its clearly not Fellaini or Baines, Martinez said that no offers have been made for Baines since that last bid, and he confirmed that Fellaini had a release clause for 22mil that has expired, no way Moyes will pay over 30mil for him. We dont know the targets but lets just wait and see what happens
    Well those are the only players we've been realistically linked to and although Martinez did confirm that the bid for Baines was final nothing has been said from the United side of things. And on Fallaini if Moyes thinks his worth that then I'm sure he's not gonna hesitate to pay that.

ReputationRep:
    Can't see it being Fellaini, would have been madness to let his release clause expire then bid for him. If you rated Fellaini at £30m then you would have either snapped him up rather than chasing Fabregas or our Fabregas bid would have been far higher.

Really want us to get someone decent, love to see Carrick spraying balls about when he's got a bit more cover. I think his game is a bit less effective when he's quite clearly the brains of the operation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rusty Spork)
    I don't know why they are bothering to report anything. Barcelona don't want to sell him and why would he take a backwards step going from Barcelona to United?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is this GIF Holly Willabooby?

10/10 female tbh, would wife.

Welbeck with a goal and Cleverley with an assist (which Walcott tried his hardest to mess up)

I personally don't think we'll sign anyone which will be disappointing.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23710359 :facepalm2:

Definitely Fergie's successor... what moronic comments. I'm sure i usually read about United's easy start to the season and was reading here last season how people thought it was a conspiracy that United got a good fixture list :lol: (even though you play each team twice per example)

ReputationRep:
    but surely if we play crap at the start of the season and get beat by any team is better they be the bigger clubs so we have more of a chance of beating the smaller ones. Also all the other teams will be starting slow aswell.... swings and roundabouts really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23710359 :facepalm2:

Definitely Fergie's successor... what moronic comments. I'm sure i usually read about United's easy start to the season and was reading here last season how people thought it was a conspiracy that United got a good fixture list :lol: (even though you play each team twice per example)
    Yeah but

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Yeah but

Spoiler:
    Show
    Try harder :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Try harder :lol:
    To do what?

Why are you so upset to the extent you have to effectively call Moyes a moron?

I don't understand?

ReputationRep:
    Pathetic from David Moyes as usual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    To do what?

Why are you so upset to the extent you have to effectively call Moyes a moron?

I don't understand?
    Ok so i assumed you were trolling but you might be a bit simple, which is fine, so i'll spell it out to you nice and clearly.

They're basically quite stupid comments, he is accusing the PL of being fixed fixture wise, what is not moronic about that? That's worthy of punishment in itself really. Understand now?

ReputationRep:
    Besides the non-sensical third bid for Fabregas, I think the Sevilla midfielder Kondogbia has been linked with us for £17m - he didn't do too badly in the testimonial but if he was someone of interest ages ago, then would have signed him early on. I think if we do show an interest, it'll be on the basis of one game rather than a prolonged period.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.