Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poiuytrewq54321)
    Moyes:

"I'm confident we'll have players in before the start. We're involved in discussions for several players, and we're working very hard to do so."

Who do you think the several players are?

My guess would be on Fellaini and Baines other than that I'm not really sure

It's the boy, Cristiano

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Besides the non-sensical third bid for Fabregas, I think the Sevilla midfielder Kondogbia has been linked with us for £17m - he didn't do too badly in the testimonial but if he was someone of interest ages ago, then would have signed him early on. I think if we do show an interest, it'll be on the basis of one game rather than a prolonged period.
    Well, to be fair, we don't have any long term targets, Moyes only got there a few months ago. Anyone we go for will be a rebound from the failed Fabregas bid. Kondogbia has been heavily linked to a lot of clubs anyway, so there's reason to be interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23710359 :facepalm2:

Definitely Fergie's successor... what moronic comments.
    The only thing moronic is Moyes saying that Liverpool is a hard game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Is this GIF Holly Willabooby?

10/10 female tbh, would wife.

Welbeck with a goal and Cleverley with an assist (which Walcott tried his hardest to mess up)

I personally don't think we'll sign anyone which will be disappointing.
    :yep: from when she was an underwear model :sexface::dice:

ReputationRep:
    Ok so i assumed you were trolling but you might be a bit simple, which is fine, so i'll spell it out to you nice and clearly.

They're basically quite stupid comments, he is accusing the PL of being fixed fixture wise, what is not moronic about that? That's worthy of punishment in itself really. Understand now?
    That's cool, maybe it is moronic or w/e, I aren't questionning that!

What I don't understand is, why this has upset you so much?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/f...v-manu-1629261

ReputationRep:
    That's cool, maybe it is moronic or w/e, I aren't questionning that!

What I don't understand is, why this has upset you so much?
    The quality of trolling has really deteriorated on tsr :lol:

ReputationRep:
    So you've made a return to raise the bar again. You always were the best one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    So you've made a return to raise the bar again. You always were the best one
    Tbf i haven't even meant to troll here, some people got upset about my comments about Moyes. I haven't really trolled this forum for a while, it was only the Arsenal thread you get the reactions, though i've unintentionally caught zClown hopping on and off Moyes' ****

ReputationRep:
    Do you even know what trolling is? Lol

But seeing as you've failed to answer why Moyes' comments have angered you so much, I think it's clear you either can't or won't answer that question so forget about it.

ReputationRep:
    Do you even know what trolling is? Lol

But seeing as you've failed to answer why Moyes' comments have angered you so much, I think it's clear you either can't or won't answer that question so forget about it.
    They didn't anger me, i said he was a bit moronic, and you picking out anger makes it seem like you are either (a) trolling as it's completely out of context (b) a bit simple to not understand basic English (c) hopping on and off david's **** as you seem really concerned about me berating him.

ReputationRep:
    Januzaj looks like a very good player. Do you guys reckon he will be making the bench at the start of the season?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milkytea)
    Januzaj looks like a very good player. Do you guys reckon he will be making the bench at the start of the season?
    I think it depends on whether Nani and Rooney are available. If they are, I can't see him being there. He deserves to be there, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milkytea)
    Yeah I'd be surprised if he didn't. I'm expecting him to get quite a few starts as well.

ReputationRep:
    ANOTHER FB update about Ronaldo.. there seem to have been a lot this summer? :ninja2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idle)
    ANOTHER FB update about Ronaldo.. there seem to have been a lot this summer? :ninja2:
    What update?

ReputationRep:
    They didn't anger me, i said he was a bit moronic, and you picking out anger makes it seem like you are either (a) trolling as it's completely out of context (b) a bit simple to not understand basic English (c) hopping on and off david's **** as you seem really concerned about me berating him.
    The fact you were "berating" him suggests you felt some kind of anger or emotion towards his comments, or else you wouldn't feel the need to be that bothered by the comments

Either way, lets leave it at that, you're not angry, I'm not trolling or simple, lets all play nicely.

ReputationRep:
    Just saw this on RedCafe

"Since Liverpool last won the league, David de Gea has been born, grown up, signed for Manchester United and won the league himself."

ReputationRep:
    Official Manchester United Squad - 2013/14

1. David DE GEA
    2. RAFAEL
    3. Patrice EVRA
    4. Phil JONES
    5. Rio FERDINAND
    6. Johnny EVANS
    8. ANDERSON
    10. Wayne ROONEY
    11. Ryan GIGGS
    12. Chris SMALLING
    13. Anders LINDEGAARD
    14. CHICHARITO
    15. Nemanja VIDIC (cc)
    16. Michael CARRICK
    17. NANI
    18. Ashley YOUNG
    19. Danny WELBECK
    20. Robin VAN PERSIE
    21. Angelo HENRIQUEZ
    22. FABIO
    23. Tom CLEVERLEY
    24. Darren FLETCHER
    25. Antonio VALENCIA
    26. Shinji KAGAWA
    27. Federico MACHEDA
    28. Alexander BUTTNER
    29. Wilfried ZAHA
    30. Guillermo VARELA

31. Scott WOOTTON
    32. Nick POWELL
    33. BEBE
    34. Larnell COLE
    35. Jesse LINGARD
    36. Marnick VERMIJL
    38. Michael KEANE
    39. Tom THORPE
    40. Ben AMOS
    42. Tyler BLACKETT
    44. Adnan JANUZAJ
    45. Davide PETRUCCI
    48. William KEANE
    50. Sam JOHNSTONE

Players with new numbers in bold!

Number 7 for a marquee signing?

(Please, I hope so. ).

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.