Number 7 for a marquee signing?

(Please, I hope so. ).
    The hope is what kills.

ReputationRep:

Oh for crying out loud!

(Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    Number 7 for a marquee signing?

(Please, I hope so. ).
    It's possible but unless there's a deal in place that was agreed long before its announced like Robin last year, we're starting to run out of time. I thought we had a decent chance of getting Bale but that seems to have been put aside with all this Fabregas nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    Patiently waiting for the dominos to fall

That video ffs, he didn't even leave in '08!

ReputationRep:
    Swansea v Man Utd Match Thread

ReputationRep:
    "United have not lost to Swansea in the Premier League in four attempts" ... every time we try to lose to them we end up beating them? I can't believe I wrote it that way around! :giggle:

(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Patiently waiting for the dominos to fall

That video ffs, he didn't even leave in '08!
    Yeah I noticed that as well. I do think Ronaldo needs to take out a restraining order though.

ReputationRep:
    Just seen ronaldo in manchester eating a nacho burger with fergie n moyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JM1987)
    Just seen ronaldo in manchester eating a nacho burger with fergie n moyes
    :rolleyes: yeah sure you did, and I just saw Elvis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    :rolleyes: yeah sure you did, and I just saw Elvis.
    Lol you got me, but do see anderson in there everyday

ReputationRep:
    Robin Van Persie is 7/2 to be first goalscorer tomorrow as he returns to the site of his attempted murder for the first time since that horrendous incident that almost ended his life last December. 9/2 to score a brace, and 25/1 to score a hat trick.

ReputationRep:
    7 and 9 free...hmmmmmmm

Also lol at falcao being up for sale already due to tax problems
    Does our downpayment still count then

ReputationRep:
    7 and 9 free...hmmmmmmm

Also lol at falcao being up for sale already due to tax problems
    I would be surprised if we didn't have a big signing before the Chelsea game to fill at one of those numbers.

ReputationRep:
    you never know i guess, sell rooney and get falcao

tempted to have janzaj in my fantasy team...

ReputationRep:
    Waste of a place, really.

He's not going to start.

ReputationRep:
    you never know i guess, sell rooney and get falcao

tempted to have janzaj in my fantasy team...
    Only advantage of Januzaj in FF is how high up the pitch Moysie plays him. Could nab late goals in dead games.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of talk on Twitter that Willians agent has confirmed that Manchester United are interested in signing the player and he would like to play for a Champions League team.

I don't think we need another winger but I'd love to see the reaction on Liverpool fans faces if we managed to get him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poiuytrewq54321)
    A lot of talk on Twitter that Willians agent has confirmed that Manchester United are interested in signing the player and he would like to play for a Champions League team.

I don't think we need another winger but I'd love to see the reaction on Liverpool fans faces if we managed to get him.
    ****ing hope not. The £35m being circulated around is silly. We didn't even bid that much for Cesc! Rather see Liverpool take him for that price.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hope not. The £35m being circulated around is silly. We didn't even bid that much for Cesc! Rather see Liverpool take him for that price.
    I dont get the price, he went for less when he was sold to anzhi and has only played a dozen games for them.

ReputationRep:
    Plus we don't really need him. If he was bought then I think one or more of our wingers must be leaving most noticeably Nani (I don't want him to leave) or/and Zaha (on loan although I think its been denied by Moyes). And for that price I prefer we invested that money into buying a midfielder. Although apparently he can also play as an attacking midfielder but we already have Kagawa who I'd like given more playing time in his preferred playing position. Good player but we don't need him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tmmd)
    I dont get the price, he went for less when he was sold to anzhi and has only played a dozen games for them.
    The player said that City bid around the £35 million mark and it was rejected so I'm assuming they probably want more than that now. Or they may have adjusted their price cause its at the end of the transfer window. Whatever it is we don't really think him and at that price we could bid for Modric/Ozil.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.