The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Akkuz
Bet we draw City in the next round. So obvious.

Or Liverpool, it is inevitable.
Reply 841
Robin Van Persie scored 11 goals in his last 11 official matches

Javier Hernandez has bagged himself 5 goals in his last 5 games for Manchester United in all competitions

Wayne Rooney has now scored 7 goals in his last 8 appearances for Manchester United in all competitions

Not bad.

I thought Nani was great today, Rooney did very well and should have had 1 more goal as well as 2 other chances from great saves.

Everyone else looked solid, nothing De Gea could do about the goal. Good result in the end.
Shame I missed the match today. Sounds like we were on top form.
Reply 843
Original post by SirMasterKey

Didn't really get out of second gear. We didn't need too though, Fulham were woeful.
Original post by SirMasterKey

eh, first 25 minutes of the second half we were super, other than that fairly easy play, Fulham didn't put up much of a threat, we could/should have had more goals as well.
4-1 is a great result but did anyone else think we didn't even play amazing? We were good for sure, Fulham were terrible lol. I did want Berbatov to score though xD. I thought Smalling was excellent in the first half, good to see Nani back too. He did well, better in the second half.
Reply 846
Viva Ronaldo! Congratulations on your 300th goal! He also scored the 'perfect hat-trick' (head, left foot, right foot) within 10 minutes!!...one of the all time great players of the game. I cant wait to see him back at OT!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2269045/Real-Madrid-4-Getafe-0-match-report.html
Reply 848
Original post by samiz20891
Or Liverpool, it is inevitable.

Yeah, lol, that won't be happening.
Original post by qasidb

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 850
Home to Reading
Manchester United v Reading, in fa cup, decent draw.
Reply 853
Great draw. Avoided Arsenal and City. Home tie too, looking forward to it.
Reply 854
Reading - happy with that. Another premier league team though.
Original post by Tommyjw
Home to Reading

Original post by qasidb

Haha, a decent draw for us too. For a moment, I thought it would be city. I felt Oldham deserved it.
Reply 857
Congratulations Oldham, you showed those Liverpool cheats how to play. Liverpool will now get relegated next!!!

I love Man United!!!
Good thing about Reading is they aren't a massive side, smaller squad. They are in the relegation zone. You have to ask what kind of a squad they are going to put out, is it worth getting a key player injured to probably still lose to United or keep them for the league and give themselves the best chance of beating the drop. I doubt we will be seeing the first XI of a barely PL side.
Reply 859
7 - Man Utd have been drawn against PL opposition in 7 consecutive FA Cup ties, four short of their record set between 2006-2008
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest