Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    At the end of this season there are going to be a few unhappy world class players at Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. They have too many players. We can swoop in then. :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)
    At the end of this season there are going to be a few unhappy world class players at Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. They have too many players. We can swoop in then. :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's crazy that they are buying so many world class players without thinking about how to fit all of them into a system

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohitbd)
    De Rossi would complete us. We'd be a major force in europe, does anyone think the CL draw pushed them into the market?

DDG
    Rafael Vida Rio Evra
    De Rossi Carrick
    Nani Rooney Kagawa
    RVP
    I've always wanted him at Utd. But he is as loyal to Roma as Totti is imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think United should use a fluid 4-2-3-1/4-2-1-3 formation

4-2-3-1
    ------------------De Gea---------------
    -Rafael------Rio------Vidic-----Evra-
    -------Carrick-----Herrera/Fellaini ---
    Valencia-----Rooney -----Kagawa---
    --------------------RVP----------

4-2-1-3
    ------------------De Gea---------------
    -Rafael------Rio-----Vidic-----Evra-
    -------Carrick-----Herrera/Fellaini -------
    ------------------Kagawa---------------------
    Valencia---------RVP---------Rooney------

I know many wont like Kagawa playing on the left but as long as he is allowed to cut in and rotated with Rooney I think it will be fine. Both Rooney and Valencia will track back and provide defensive cover.

ReputationRep:
    If we can get De Rossi for around £10m then i think we should definitely go for him, he is getting on but at that price it would be stupid not to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami')
    If we can get De Rossi for around £10m then i think we should definitely go for him, he is getting on but at that price it would be stupid not to.
    He's probably on a huge wage though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poiuytrewq54321)
    He's probably on a huge wage though.
    I think he's on £120k a week, so it's not ridiculously huge.

ReputationRep:
    De Rossi wont leave ffs fml, he is there for life. We could've got Strootman instead. Kroos is an option too. But, for some reason I still feel united will pull of a top signing, excluding the usual suspects; Baines, Fellaini and Herera. Last time I felt this way was when we got Berbatov! lol
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami')
    I agree that £10m would be a snip but he's not leaving Roma. It's the equivalent of someone putting in a bid for Ryan Giggs.

ReputationRep:
    You don't think there's a chance he might want to move seeing as Roma won't be really challenging for anything this season, not to mention losing both Lamela and Osvaldo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I agree that £10m would be a snip but he's not leaving Roma. It's the equivalent of someone putting in a bid for Ryan Giggs 10 years ago.
    Fixed

ReputationRep:
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...nho-conspiracy

just imagine the abuse we would get if this had been Sir Alex...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...nho-conspiracy

just imagine the abuse we would get if this had been Sir Alex...
    Not even, english media loved fergie the same way they love mourinho. If moyes said it hell would break loose but not if SAF said it. Mourinho says it all the time and he got some hefty ban for it when he said it when pepe got red carded vs barca. He'll probably get ignored or get a warning for the comments

ReputationRep:
    De Rossi or felleni ... Iknow felleni is less known but he could cause more of an arial threat .. But i do have an incline that moyes will make a deadline signing ...... ROSS barkley will become a great he has technique and composure like a young spaniard sooo goood

ReputationRep:
    FOOTBALLFOCUSSTAT : bails has created 5x more chances than evra ?!

ReputationRep:
    Valuation of Kaka ?! Yay or Nay

ReputationRep:
    Herrera is a panic buy by the seems of it, I've barely seen him play & he has never played for the NT, how much better is he than Clev & Anderson & like someone has said Munich & Madrid are bound to have some unhappy players this season & thats when we should pounce, maybe Moyes is worried about his job security if he doesn't sign a midfielder (never been in this position before). De Rossi would be the best signing we could make however, yes has just become 30 but Pirlo & Xavi peaked were the best midfielders in the world at 32.

ReputationRep:
    It doesnt make sense we should have bought the 20 yr old Kondogbia , soo much potential and technical at his age now we went to monaco for 20 mil .. We missed out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohitbd)
    Herrera is a panic buy by the seems of it, I've barely seen him play & he has never played for the NT
    To be fair, you shouldn't read too much into not being able to get in the Spanish national team, especially when we're talking about a midfielder.

ReputationRep:
    Guillem Balague (remember him?) says 'the conversations for Herrera have stopped' and that we think '36m euro's is too much to pay'. I hope it's true because I still can't bare how little Thiago went for...

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.