Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Great ball by Kagawa, good finish by Rooney.

ReputationRep:
    Well we seem to have woken up a bit.

On the sly Kagawa has offered an awful lot when he has played. Defences are scared that he'll split them open and that creates things for others, eg space out wide. Haven't seen too many moments of glaringly obvious contributions from him so the assist was welcome, his performances have deserved more.

ReputationRep:
    Close to taking the lead with Kagawa hitting the post, hopefully we can get a few more goals earlier than later.

ReputationRep:
    Second for Rooney

Evra winning another header in the air

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see Rooney get a brace, hopefully he can get a hat-trick. Evra offensively is looking like a man possessed though, another assist.

ReputationRep:
    the pitch looks off today..

ReputationRep:
    Anderson has been poor

ReputationRep:
    I dont think De Gea could have done much for the first goal in all honestly. If he goes in too strongly and catches the player strong chance he could have given away a penalty and be sent off. Carrick pass was awful and left him with no chance. Good response from the team hoping for another goal or two in the second half.

ReputationRep:
    Where is Hernandez? Is he at the game of mexico v denmark?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Just for one year. On an Erasmus year abroad studying history.

Very strong line up. Really can't see Southampton getting anything out of the game. However I'm not so sure we'll play at our best. Maybe a cosy 3-0 win.
    Nice

On a football note, how are we playing? Watching El Clasico whilst (attempting) to do some Biology work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MEPLUS-->YOU)
    Where is Hernandez? Is he at the game of mexico v denmark?
    i don't think Fergie would let Hernandez leave for an international with the amount of games we have coming up. Could be a small injury?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheetahs56)
    Nice
    On a football note, how are we playing? Watching El Clasico whilst (attempting) to do some Biology work.
    Anderson has been crap, Jones has been average, Welbeck hasn't done much.

Rooney, Kagawa and Evra only ones looking up to it.

ReputationRep:
    Smalling hasn't been great, just as i type this he makes a poor pass.
    We need to get our wingers on the field. Get Anderson and Welbeck off for Nani and Valencia on.

ReputationRep:
    This is shocking. SAF needs to make a change.

ReputationRep:
    De Gea looks shaky. He better not mess this up. :L

ReputationRep:
    Hope todays performances doesn't cost DDG his place, especially with Real Madrid coming up

ReputationRep:
    Need to get our balance right. Valencia/Nani and Cleverly for Welbeck and Anderson please

ReputationRep:
    Jones in midfield? Sigh. He can't pass for ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Hope todays performances doesn't cost DDG his place, especially with Real Madrid coming up
    I doubt it'll will. Whole team hasn't performed as well as they should. Carrick not up to his usual standards. Not sure i'm agreeing with the substitutions. Bringing on Rio and now Rafael coming on so Jones could get move into midfield :/ We need more width, welbeck hasn't offered much going upfront.

ReputationRep:
    Possibly the worst half of football from us i've seen all year.

Carrick and Anderson have been **** in midfield.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.