Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    BBC Deadline Day reporting saying we've bid for Khedira, £40m?! Would prefer Modric than him tbh.

Fellaini hands in a transfer request. That looks more likely than Herrera for me. Latter deal, if it happens, will go down to the wire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami')
    Modric for less than £30m? No way
    Herrera is 36Mil ?

There are complications , manutd have to buy out the contract but in spain the player has to do it themselfes so manutd have togo to the spanish FA to sort it out

At least something looks likely and fellaini has given a transfer request

ReputationRep:
    SSN now reporting we have representatives at the Spanish league to take Herrera deal ahead but it could mean we ask for an extension till midnight to get deal done. the player is reportedly having agreed a contract.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really believe we're doing all these bids today. Unless it's a knee-jerk reaction to the Liverpool defeat, I don't see why we'd suddenly go gung-ho today. We've had plenty of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    SSN now reporting we have representatives at the Spanish league to take Herrera deal ahead but it could mean we ask for an extension till midnight to get deal done. the player is reportedly having agreed a contract.
    Need to say it again Guillem Balague chats ****.

ReputationRep:
    After hearing the €40m for Khedira bid, I'm finally 100% convinced that Ed Woodward might be a moron.

At least we don't have wet armpits like Arsenal fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    BBC Deadline Day reporting saying we've bid for Khedira, £40m?! Would prefer Modric than him tbh.
    Madrid flat out rejected it, never going to happen. Moyes has been chasing shadows for the whole window. Embarrassing, surely?

ReputationRep:
    Moyes and Woodworm, both tw***s

ReputationRep:

One question, are you from Manchester?

If not, Glory supporter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Need to say it again Guillem Balague chats ****.
    I would absolutely love to see the reaction if this deal doesn't happen as it'll be another notch on Balague's Blotches as he said the deal was "practically done"........at 2.30pm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    I'm not sure why you're quoting his stats as if they prove he's bad... he's not meant to be a goalscoring or assisting midfielder. Pretty sure Carrick's stats were similar to that last season and he was our best midfielder.
    Iwas even mistaken it is 56 apps ! ... Mate he is meant to be a box to box midfielder .. Carrick plays the "deep lying" or holding CM role he isnt supposed to score goals ... And even soo im pretty sure we are meant to be looking for more creativity in the middle of the park and more goal oppotunities ..

ReputationRep:
    We'll win the league with or without transfers. Mark my words.

ReputationRep:
    Edward Woodward logic:
    Could have bought Fellaini for 23.5m --> let's buy him later and for 5m more

Can you believe this guy made it into investment banking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    I would absolutely love to see the reaction if this deal doesn't happen as it'll be another notch on Balague's Blotches as he said the deal was "practically done"........at 2.30pm.
    He's already started with the excuses. Now there's bureaucratic issue with the Spanish league accepting a cheque and, United and Bilbao are now asking for an hour extension :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    We'll win the league with or without transfers. Mark my words.
    Agreed. But the way we've gone about our transfers has been shocking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lunch_Box)
    Edward Woodward logic:
    Could have bought Fellaini for 23.5m --> let's buy him later and for 5m more

Can you believe this guy made it into investment banking?
    That's gotta be an error on Moyes' part. Obviously decided he wasn't needed earlier on in the window, then changed his mind after a few games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    It serves as a lesson to DM - don't go bidding for world class players on the last day. I think Fergie should have told him this before he left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDave-)
    That's gotta be an error on Moyes' part. Obviously decided he wasn't needed earlier on in the window, then changed his mind after a few games.
    Agreed. Moyes must have thought we could get other players and they haven't come off.

ReputationRep:
    I would not have expected this summer to be so embarrasing if Ferguson was still in charge.

Moyes has been worse than a kid fiddling about with Football Manager in his first ever transfer window.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    OMG are you guys this naive ?! , SAF isnt here no more we cant just "win" the league we neeeed quality !! , Jose is back have u forgotton how he winmes .. He is a winner .. All the other 4/5 clubs aroujnd us have improved and we have lost scholes !! .. The Manutd midfield is like the 5/6th best at the moment .. Im being Real we cant win the big games by playing giggs on the wing thats just cluless and without SAF we have no advantage its just the players we have !

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.