Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Manchester United Thread X Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    BAlaague saying those 3 men are not utd officials and are importers wtf hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Balague as well .

It's ON! No wait, it's OFF!

ReputationRep:
    Awful transfer window.

ReputationRep:
    We won the league with this squad last year . People saying boo moyes can go and **** off the idiots ! Herrera was a £30m which is a deal worth alot of money that could have backfired , i just advise to play kagawa more and fellaini in would be great as he is a player who causes teams alot of problems.

ReputationRep:
    Absolute shambles.

ReputationRep:
    Balague is such a WUM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliver1234)
    fellaini in would be great as he is a player who causes teams alot of problems.
    When he is played further forward. He's not going to play there here.

ReputationRep:
    Terrible that we're gonna be paying double the price for Felllaini than if we had signed him before his release clause expired. Just sums up the handling of this transfer window by United.

ReputationRep:
    We won the league with this squad last year . People saying boo moyes can go and **** off the idiots ! Herrera was a £30m which is a deal worth alot of money that could have backfired , i just advise to play kagawa more and fellaini in would be great as he is a player who causes teams alot of problems.
    Yes, with this squad we won the league, against other teams with their squads. The problem is that the other teams have changed/improved their squads which will make it much harder for us to challenge this season.

Carrick is 32, Giggs is 39, Nani and Cleverly are in poor form, Young and Valencia are very inconsistent with their wing work and Kagawa is not being given a chance to play.

We need improvements to our midfield.

ReputationRep:
    If Carrick gets Injured then we're seriously ****ed..
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member9876)
    BAlaague saying those 3 men are not utd officials and are importers wtf hahahaha
    Wouldn't surprise me if it comes out that Woodward is an imposter too :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    What a joke transfer window I feel like an Arsenal fan a little bit haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    When he is played further forward. He's not going to play there here.
    He can still be strong playing almost as a defensive midfielder . Are midfield isnt exactly weak carrick was class last year, and i personally want kagawa to get more game time playing in the central role . A playmaker would have been nice obviously and we havnt got as strong as midfield as city or chelsea but its not a disaster that we havnt signed an unproven £30m player

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)

Balague as well .

It's ON! No wait, it's OFF!
    Balague is full of **** too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stopmessing)
    No worries, Jones and Rooney in midfield :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stopmessing)
    That's the most worrying thing. We've been very lucky over the past couple seasons that he's spent very little time out injured. He gets overplayed, but we have no choice.

He can still be strong playing almost as a defensive midfielder . Are midfield isnt exactly weak carrick was class last year, and i personally want kagawa to get more game time playing in the central role . A playmaker would have been nice obviously and we havnt got as strong as midfield as city or chelsea but its not a disaster that we havnt signed an unproven £30m player
    Our central midfield is weak. We have 3 players that can play in centre midfield. Carrick, Cleverley and Anderson. Jones and Giggs have been played there, but it isn't their position and they look awful playing there.

If Fellaini is signed, we now have 4 players, but I don't see how he helps this team to keep possession and make chances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whitechapel)
    What a joke transfer window I feel like an Arsenal fan a little bit haha
    Difference is Wenger is(was?) tight whereas Moyes is honestly desperate to sign everyman and his dog but is simply incompetent

ReputationRep:
    Woodward is a ****ing **** having said all this city haven't signed anyone special and nor have Chelsea. We surely arent going to miss out on Fellani are we?!!

ReputationRep:
    Balague is full of **** too
    I remember back in april/may when he was adamant that we had put in a bid for falcao..

ReputationRep:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Sorry about this. But the way you conducted your transfer business is a joke, you spent the best part of 3 weeks trying to get fabregas who you were never going to get.
    That's not even the worst part - we've screwed over Herrera who wanted to play for us and was willing to lower his wage demands to get the deal completed and chances are we'll never be able to negotiate with Athletic Bilbao again. It's just un****ingbelievable.

IMO Woodward won't survive the season, I can see a swift move back into his old position on the cards (if they'll even take him back).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.