Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliver1234)
    We won the league with this squad last year . People saying boo moyes can go and **** off the idiots ! Herrera was a £30m which is a deal worth alot of money that could have backfired , i just advise to play kagawa more and fellaini in would be great as he is a player who causes teams alot of problems.
    The problem is David Moyes doesn't even know his best 11, leaving Kagawa out of the team in favour of Cleverly and Giggs shows he is clueless so far. In fact I don't think he even knows what he is doing, for all we know he is probably listening to Giggs on everything hence why Giggs has so far been playing in every single match so far.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, this transfer period has been horrendous, plus I really hate Fellaini...

ReputationRep:
    Probably panic buy Bebe back now for £20m :rolleyes:

Well if Moyes and Woodward decided to convince the entire world they were both incapable idiots in the transfer market they have done about as good job, bar throwing in a £30m bid for Messi and loaning RVP to Chelsea as is possible. Even if we get Afro it will stupid how we waited for his clause to expire.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, you have gotta be kidding me... :lol:

Spanish football writer Andy West: "Some bizarre reports coming out regarding United's collapsed Herrera deal. Apparently a group of men claiming to be United representatives spent an hour at the La Liga offices in Madrid today, but it turns out they had nothing to do with the club and were presumably just attempting to get a cut of the deal in an elaborate fraud.

"Must be stressed these are just rumours but the Spanish media have published pictures of men in black suits - supposedly the United "representatives" - coming out of the league offices carrying briefcases.

"All very strange and no doubt the truth will come out in the next few days."

ReputationRep:
    Spanish football writer Andy West: "Some bizarre reports coming out regarding United's collapsed Herrera deal. Apparently a group of men claiming to be United representatives spent an hour at the La Liga offices in Madrid today, but it turns out they had nothing to do with the club and were presumably just attempting to get a cut of the deal in an elaborate fraud.
    "Must be stressed these are just rumours but the Spanish media have published pictures of men in black suits - supposedly the United "representatives" - coming out of the league offices carrying briefcases.

LOL

ReputationRep:
    Rumours Fellani is off wtf

ReputationRep:
    De Gea
    Rafael Rio Vidic Evra
    Carrick AfroMan
    Nani Rooney Kagawa
    Van Persie

It's still the best XI in the league

ReputationRep:
    I kind of blame fergie man.. we've needed a world class central midfielder fo quite a few seasons... but now moyes is having to deal with the bull****... should have brought in someone last summer and saved moyes the aggro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Morsey_)
    Yes, with this squad we won the league, against other teams with their squads. The problem is that the other teams have changed/improved their squads which will make it much harder for us to challenge this season.

Carrick is 32, Giggs is 39, Nani and Cleverly are in poor form, Young and Valencia are very inconsistent with their wing work and Kagawa is not being given a chance to play.

We need improvements to our midfield.
    Yeah agreed others have strenghtened and we havnt but still if we had spent would it have worked ? Its questionable.

I feel sorry fo moyes he gives ed woodward players he wants to buy and the club has to go and get them , if we wanted herrera we should have met the buy out clause when we bidded £5m short of it.

I just dont like people criticising moyes when hes had 3 competitive games as manager.

I would have liked deals done earlier but im not devastated that this deal fell through just dissapointed at the clubs dealings with the transfer window as a whole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggyfizzel)
    Probably panic buy Bebe back now for £20m :rolleyes:

Well if Moyes and Woodward decided to convince the entire world they were both incapable idiots in the transfer market they have done about as good job, bar throwing in a £30m bid for Messi and loaning RVP to Chelsea as is possible. Even if we get Afro it will stupid how we waited for his clause to expire.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Woodward

Look at Ed Woodward's wiki page. Last paragraph haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member9876)
    Rumours Fellani is off wtf
    He handed in a transfer request

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    LOL, you have gotta be kidding me... :lol:

Hahahaha

Why aren't there more wums in here with **** like this going on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lee_vassallo)
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Woodward

Look at Ed Woodward's wiki page. Last paragraph haha
    In case it disappears: "Useless ****er, ruined the 2013/2014 campaign single handedly, needs to be sacked, should be turned out into the streets of Manchester tbh."

ReputationRep:
    Is the Fellani deal off what is going on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryyrraH)
    I kind of blame fergie man.. we've needed a world class central midfielder fo quite a few seasons... but now moyes is having to deal with the bull****... should have brought in someone last summer and saved moyes the aggro
    You're right. Fergie has got by by being fergie, that would not be enough for the next man. We've needed this for years. Imo it's wrong to expect Moyes to handle our transfer business well. He's been at a small club all his life and hasn't even spent any type of money or looked at the players we buy. His transfer market talent was never there really, how could we expect it now?

While we all want a great new signing, i must keep my faith. We always perform consistently and hold our own when the other big clubs start to sink.

Have some faith! The sum of all our parts are greater than the individual, and it always will be.

Oh and i find the arsenal fans berating us on our transfer work hilarious. You really are not the people to speak.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JM1987)

LOL
    Hahahah made laugh so much. Sounds like the real hustle

ReputationRep:
    Gareth Barry in for Everton, as Fellaini goes out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R.J. Omega)
    That's not even the worst part - we've screwed over Herrera who wanted to play for us and was willing to lower his wage demands to get the deal completed and chances are we'll never be able to negotiate with Athletic Bilbao again. It's just un****ingbelievable.

IMO Woodward won't survive the season, I can see a swift move back into his old position on the cards (if they'll even take him back).
    The thing is that it was so foreseeable. The worst thing is that this is off the back of a derby defeat to liverpool where the position you're trying to strengthen is where you lacked. Personally I want to see you guys get a signing.

ReputationRep:
    Conflicting reports in regards to whether we met the clause offer or not. I think we probably did but due to the administrative and complication regarding tax on the clauses (whatever that mumbo jumbo is about), we effed up and not enough time to close the deal. One thing said we submitted paper work in English when it should have been Spanish!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.