Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There's twenty mins left and Fellani still hasn't signed wtf

ReputationRep:
    I just feel that Ozil going to arsenal is so strange. A player of such immense quality, at Arsenal? I'm confused by Real this year. I suppose the debts have caught up...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    De Gea
    Rafael Rio Vidic Evra
    Carrick AfroMan
    Nani Rooney Kagawa
    Van Persie

It's still the best XI in the league
    You're making a huge assumption that Valencia and Giggs don't play every match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    You're making a huge assumption that Valencia and Giggs don't play every match.
    Surely Moysie will figure out our Best XI. Hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Hahahaha

Why aren't there more wums in here with **** like this going on?
    Ahaha, we Arsenal fans are too busy in Ozil hysteria to notice. Dunno where the Pool and Chelsea fans are, probably taking naps. But, wow, this is such a joke. :lol::lol:

And if you don't get Fellaini!!!

ReputationRep:
    Playing Nani is playing with ten men. I thought most fans saw past the VERY odd flash of genius! I'd rather play Zaha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Secretly they a

The thing is that it was so foreseeable. The worst thing is that this is off the back of a derby defeat to liverpool where the position you're trying to strengthen is where you lacked. Personally I want to see you guys get a signing.
    I don't think anyone foresaw this happening! And there's STILL no confirmation on Fellaini either.

For the record, I think our squad is good enough for a title challenge, and I said I would've been happy with Moyes' appointment years back. I didn't envision Woodward's incompetence mind - it's one thing to not sign players because the Glazers don't want to spend, it's another thing to try to sign them and then decide not to pay up / pull out of the deal.

ReputationRep:
    If Moyes wants to regain any sense of dignity after this farcical transfer window he needs to play Kagawa as number 10. Kills two birds with one stone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stopmessing)
    If Moyes wants to regain any sense of dignity after this farcical transfer window he needs to play Kagawa as number 10. Kills two birds with one stone.
    And needs to take Giggs and Welbeck out that team!

ReputationRep:
    10 minutes left of the transfer window and im praying that we sign Fellaini. How the **** did this happen.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    **** Fellaini. Play Kagawa.

ReputationRep:
    Can't see anything happening now. Think United don't want to pay over the buy out clause for Fellaini. They may as well wait until January and get him for the 23 million instead of paying more.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    And if you don't get Fellaini!!!
    I'm actually hoping we don't now, if anything just to laugh at all this incompetency. Although with McCarthy, Barry and Lukaku seemingly coming in it looks like that'll go ahead. Since Moyes was obviously set on having him from the start, we should have activated the release clause two months ago instead of ****ing about at the last minute.

ReputationRep:
    McCarthy's back on, opens the door for Fellaini. Trust Jim White to get a text from Woodward at 10.59pm that we've signed Fellaini for £26m.

ReputationRep:
    Strootman!
    Thiago!
    Falcao! (Down payment Balague said!)
    Bale!
    Ronaldo!
    Mata plus cash for Rooney!
    Fabregas!
    Baines!
    Herrera! (Confirmed Balague said!)
    Ozil!

Now they're frantically trying to get Fellaini. Will pay over the odds despite the fact he had a release clause.

ReputationRep:
    6mins left.

ReputationRep:
    WTF,

Imposters

wahhhhwahhhhhweeeeahhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I don't want to panic buy Fellaini. He's not going to be anything particularly spectacular for the money we'll have to pay, and I don't think our season will go much different with him than without him. If it's a calamitous season then we'll just do it properly next year. Or panic buy in January...

ReputationRep:
    where's jw

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.