Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What an embarrassment....Ed Woodward is someone you would expect to be working for Newcastle. He is simply turning the club into a laughing stock.

ReputationRep:
    Ozil to Arsenal is a blessing in disguise. The Arsenal wums are all distracted. I'm sure a film could be made out of tonight's events.

ReputationRep:
    Just 3mins. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Edward Woodward is a ______

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    where's jw
    :ROFL: :rofl::rofl: funniest thing I've heard all day.

ReputationRep:
    90 seconds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Surely Moysie will figure out our Best XI. Hopefully.
    Well, Sir Alex played Valencia all season when Nani was sitting on the bench. I hope Moyes doesn't do the same, but he's already started by playing Giggs in each match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lunch_Box)
    Edward Woodward is a lunch box
    I'm sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Ozil to Arsenal is a blessing in disguise. The Arsenal wums are all distracted. I'm sure a film could be made out of tonight's events.
    To be honest they are so excited with the Ozil deal that they've completely forgotten that they needed a striker and a DM but got neither from the looks of things. That might come back to haunt them like its gonna come back to haunt us that we needed to buy a quality midfielder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    Well, Sir Alex played Valencia all season when Nani was sitting on the bench. I hope Moyes doesn't do the same, but he's already started by playing Giggs in each match.
    Giggs is a coach now he's been starting himself. Probably ****ed up the Herrera transfer to secure himself more playing time.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Transfer window is closed. THANK **** THAT'S OVER WITH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDave-)
    Tbh, I don't want to panic buy Fellaini. He's not going to be anything particularly spectacular for the money we'll have to pay, and I don't think our season will go much different with him than without him. If it's a calamitous season then we'll just do it properly next year. Or panic buy in January...
    Tbh, this might actually be the best outcome.

Its not so much the lack of players that is annoying, its just the sheer incompetence.

At the start I predicted Moyes would either go balls to the walls and go for a ton of signings or he would sign no one. Looks like I should have said 'and' rather 'or'.

ReputationRep:
    What's happened to fellani

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poiuytrewq54321)
    To be honest they are so excited with the Ozil deal that they've completely forgotten that they needed a striker and a DM but got neither from the looks of things. That might come back to haunt them like its gonna come back to haunt us that we needed to buy a quality midfielder.
    Not to mention how it destroys their wage structure

ReputationRep:
    It's over...

ReputationRep:
    Questions, questions, questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stopmessing)
    Not to mention how it destroys their wage structure
    Don't think they'll be worried about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    It's over...
    No, it's broken fax machine time

ReputationRep:
    Sad to say but we are the club that, would, rightly get the laughs from others. An absolute shambolic transfer window.

But the window, with or without Fellaini, is over and we have to get on with it.

BBC reporting we are trying to get Coentrao on loan lol after the window has closed! Chap said Fellaini deal should go through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member9876)
    What's happened to fellani
    He'll be coming in January now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.