Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What's up with a load of utd fans wanting Nani to leave?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Away from home, 1-0 up, so we have 4 strikers on the pitch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamiesonn)
    What's up with a load of utd fans wanting Nani to leave?
    Talented but the same old story, all the flair lack of end product, horrible dips in form, and a questionable attitude in a United team. That's fine when he's on £90k p/w, but when he's wanting ~£150k and we have Valencia, Young, Kagawa, and now Zaha is he still worth it.

Nani on top form is one of our best players, on his day he'll tear a top side apart, but when he's no on form he's near useless, the horrible combination of selfish and wasteful.

Some one was limping and waving to the touchline a minute ago, either Carrick or Ferdinand I think.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf has happened to Valencia?? Consistently good to consistently ****

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    That 8 goals in 7 league games from Rooney and 10 goals in 12 for RVP. Quality.

ReputationRep:
    If Riise hits this...

ReputationRep:
    C'mon DDG, be a hero!

Meh, thought he would actually ensure it made it over the wall. Nice result, just grinding it them out.

ReputationRep:
    Thank **** for that

Rooney + De Gea + CB's were great today imo

ReputationRep:
    Great three points. Jonny and Rio had excellent second halves.

ReputationRep:
    big win, not a great performance but got the points, Rooney with a super goal, De Gea and Evans were top notch at the back as well.

ReputationRep:
    nervy last few mins, a great win :party:

ReputationRep:
    Ferdinand was brilliant, clearing everything in the box. Also, Evans and DDG were excellent and Rooney was quality. Very Nervy at the end though but great to see a clean sheet.

ReputationRep:
    What is it about the last 10 mins of every United game that nearly gives me a heart attack? LOL

ReputationRep:
    Am I correct in saying that tomorrow is one of those rare occasions where Man United fans will be hoping Liverpool wins?

ReputationRep:
    9 wins left for the title?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I Kant Spall)
    Am I correct in saying that tomorrow is one of those rare occasions where Man United fans will be hoping Liverpool wins?
    ha, rare occasion but aye.

ReputationRep:
    After 25 games, United's points tally of 62 is the most ever achieved by any team at this stage in the Premier League era.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I Kant Spall)
    Tbh, the last few seasons it hasn't been a rare occasion. They haven't been at the sharp end so I usually hope they pull off something against the other top 4 sides.

That is a pretty amazing stat, best points haul ever. Most for a season is Chelsea with 95. 13 games left to play, so 39 points left to collect and United need to collect 33 of them to equal that.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    What is with fans and the press hating on Nani and DDG. Nani was really good today and unlucky not to get an assist, the only time I got frustrated with him was when he was offside but apart from that he was excellent, much better than Valencia because he drifts into spaces much more than Valencia who seems to be glued onto the right hand side of the field. Plus the press keep going on about how he is going in the summer and how he hasn't started, well that might be because of him being injured plus he's played in most games since he has come back.

And it looks like the press never want to praise DDG, the stream I was watching on the commentator just said we know DDG is good at shot stopping when he made that unbelievable save from Ruiz, if Hart made that save they would talk about it for weeks. Look at what BBC wrote and didn't even mention after that they made a mistake and it was an amazing save.
    David de Gea was not getting to that one. Bryan Ruiz lines up a half-volley from 18 yards and he is a whisker away from getting it absolutely pin point. His effort bounces to safety off the inside of the post with the Spaniard sprawling.
    http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCH4woOCYAAatCd.jpg:large Rant over

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.