Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    RIP Busby Babes.

ReputationRep:
    Valencia and Rooney both on scoresheet tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Reserves beat Oldham 7 - 0 in Manchester Senior Cup

ReputationRep:
    So Kagawa did great, Valencia scored and had a decent game i hear, RvP came off at half time (not injured i don't think, no idea how he played). Rooney got a goal and assist, Cleverley looked great and Welbeck was Welbeck. Smalling had one crap moment but looked decent for the rest v tricky Brazilian attackers.

Not a bad set of performances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    So Kagawa did great, Valencia scored and had a decent game i hear, RvP came off at half time (not injured i don't think, no idea how he played). Rooney got a goal and assist, Cleverley looked great and Welbeck was Welbeck. Smalling had one crap moment but looked decent for the rest v tricky Brazilian attackers.

Not a bad set of performances.
    I agree. The term, 'meh' adequately rates most of his performances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasidb)
    Played out of position.
    Great work rate, put in a bigger defensive shift than most do.
    Great linking up and holding up of the ball in everywhere but the final third.
    Poor everything in the final third.

Pretty much sums up the majority of his performances.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember the days when we were after Matt Jansen? He turned us down to join Crystal Palace, what a great decision that was...here, he says why.

ReputationRep:
    Valencia scored and Nani got an assist in there international games, Valencia was against Ronaldo for the match and kept him under control alot of the times but Ronaldo scored the time he got away from him, how important will that be SAF selection I'm pretty sure SAF would've watched the game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohitbd)
    Valencia scored and Nani got an assist in there international games, Valencia was against Ronaldo for the match and kept him under control alot of the times but Ronaldo scored the time he got away from him, how important will that be SAF selection I'm pretty sure SAF would've watched the game.
    I do hope he did watch the game. A return to form for Valencia now would be perfect, and make the team selection against Madrid a lot easier.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else thinking of getting tickets for the Champions League final? Tickets go on sale 11th Feb. http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionslea...ets/index.html

I'm thinking maybe to apply for the lowest category tickets, at £68.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)
    Is anyone else thinking of getting tickets for the Champions League final? Tickets go on sale 11th Feb. http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionslea...ets/index.html

"Ticket applicants are reminded that buying tickets for the UEFA CL final with MasterCard doubles their chances to get tickets". That's just plain ridiculous.

I really want to apply for one too, does anyone have experience of trying for CL final tickets, how hard is it generally to get your hands on them?

ReputationRep:
    Great in-depth Kagawa Interview on the United site.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)

Are they for the neutral seats?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH1')
    "Ticket applicants are reminded that buying tickets for the UEFA CL final with MasterCard doubles their chances to get tickets". That's just plain ridiculous.

I really want to apply for one too, does anyone have experience of trying for CL final tickets, how hard is it generally to get your hands on them?
    Better find me a mastercard then :holmes:

I've never bought CL tickets before. Anyone got any ideas?

(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Are they for the neutral seats?
    I think so, because we don't know who's going to be in the final yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasidb)
    I disagree. Only his finishing is 'meh'. When he is elsewhere on the field he plays great, just inside the box he seems to bottle it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)

Think I'll have to apply!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    I disagree. Only his finishing is 'meh'. When he is elsewhere on the field he plays great, just inside the box he seems to bottle it.
    He's a striker that plays for Manchester United, therefore his finishing should NOT be 'meh'. I do agree that he plays well elsewhere on the field but because of his poor finishing abilities, should he really be a striker? Why not play him in a midfield role instead?

If not, just get rid of him. We don't need a striker that can't score goals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH1')
    Btw where does it say this? I couldn't see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)
    Btw where does it say this? I couldn't see it.
    I think i read it on the terms and conditions link, but it's also here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH1')
    I think i read it on the terms and conditions link, but it's also here
    Thanks. Need to find a mastercard in two days :holmes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.