Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Come on you saints!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    With that Man City goal it'll probably give them the momentum to try and score more goals and therefore win the game.

ReputationRep:
    What did they have to say about his absolute howler at half time?

"These things happen". Whilst saying more about his England performance than todays.

What a shock.

ReputationRep:
    You lot must be loving the City match :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    oh my days... usually id be delighted with this score line..

but man city have developed quite the knack for ruining my bets..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasidb)
    With that Man City goal it'll probably give them the momentum to try and score more goals and therefore win the game.
    I hope I'm wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    oh my days... usually id be delighted with this score line..

but man city have developed quite the knack for ruining my bets..
    haha it's happen to me a couple of times this season.
    I always look on the bright side and say think it puts us further forward in the title race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanLim93)
    haha it's happen to me a couple of times this season.
    I always look on the bright side and say think it puts us further forward in the title race.
    mm doesnt really matter at all - and as you say, its a great result so.. either way

ReputationRep:
    A hugely unexpected scoreline; credit to Southampton and a great boost for Pochettino to get the crowd behind him with this potential result. #Ifitwasdavidegea was doing some trending on the BBC Football's Twitter search.

Still need to do the business tomorrow, can't get carried away.

ReputationRep:
    Next 5 games before derby is much easier for us, the 6 after the derby is much harder. It will be a tough end to the season.

Doing a job tomorrow will be fantastic news though, tough game.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully, we can do a job against Everton tommorrow. The games after the manchester derby are tougher than the next 5 games and if we go further in the fa cup and champions league it will be quite a tough end to the season. Southampton do really play well against the top teams and Barry mistakes today have really helped them. It's ended 3-1, good result for us.

ReputationRep:
    We need to win tomorrow now to give us some breathing space for the tough schedule after the derby.

btw where did that 5 mins come from?...MANCINI TIME!

ReputationRep:
    Superb result! So happy right now, we still have it all to do but boy that helps

ReputationRep:
    Manchester City essentially got 'Raped' by Southampton for 96Minutes.
    The worst team performance by any team this season.

ReputationRep:
    In all honestly I think we will lose tomorrow. That City result will mean SAF can really not worry about the result and can rest anyone he wants for the Madrid game, especially with Rooney and such playing midweek. The squad was already going to be weakened.

ReputationRep:
    We can't get complacent. It's going to be a tough game and we're going to have to be concentrated as much as if we were playing City because Everton are a good side.

I'd imagine RVP might possibly start on the bench with Rooney up top but part of me wants a decent line-up and once we're comfortable to take off players for Wednesday. Baines/Pienaar/Fellaini might mean SAF play a more cautious line-up but Valencia might come in tomorrow to try and nullify the threat of Baines.

ReputationRep:
    If you click on this click: http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...keeping-in-the it shows a table of the numbers of errors which lead to goals for each goalkeeper.

It shows that Joe Hart made 3 errors which lead to goals and de Gea made 1. Bearing in mind that this table was published a few hours before this Man City match, so it should actually now say 4 instead of 3 for Joe Hart.

Now compare the criticism each goalkeeper has received.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    We can't get complacent. It's going to be a tough game and we're going to have to be concentrated as much as if we were playing City because Everton are a good side.

I'd imagine RVP might possibly start on the bench with Rooney up top but part of me wants a decent line-up and once we're comfortable to take off players for Wednesday. Baines/Pienaar/Fellaini might mean SAF play a more cautious line-up but Valencia might come in tomorrow to try and nullify the threat of Baines.
    SAF did say that the teams will be very different from Sunday and Wednesday. I can imagine Hernandez starting and hopefully Welbeck plays the majority of the game on Sunday so he's not up against Madrid.

Fellani is a big doubt and so is Neville. Neville might not be as much of a loss as Fellani but in terms of leadership, that's a big loss for Everton if they both don't play.

I think we'll win it by a goal or two.

ReputationRep:
    Petruccis goal today

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.