Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Another offside goal ha, good ol Hernandez

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully this means Kagawa will be brought on a bit earlier, eager to see him get more minutes
    Van Persie's finish :drool:

ReputationRep:
    solid half...

good to see

ReputationRep:
    jesus van persie you filthy pig that was digustingly class

ReputationRep:
    30 - Javier Hernandez has now scored 30 Premier League goals, with all 30 coming from inside the area. Poacher.

ReputationRep:
    That RVP goal was just ridiculously good.

(Original post by VQG)
    Tough to guess the team at the moment. I hope we play a full strength team and then rest some players against West Ham for FA cup third round.

I'm hoping we go:

-----------DDG
    Rafael--Evans--Rio--Evra
    ----Carrick---Cleverly
    Young---RVP---Giggs
    --------Hernandez

So this team turned out to be spot on
    :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Van Persie :love:

ReputationRep:
    Van Persie's form is ridiculously good, even for his standards.

ReputationRep:
    That offside Hernandez disallowed goal would have been another really good goal, love the way RVP glides past a few Wigan players in the approach play and Hernandez's finish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    30 - Javier Hernandez has now scored 30 Premier League goals, with all 30 coming from inside the area. Poacher.
    yep he reminds me a lot of Van Nistelrooy actually, people make the comparison between RvN and Van Persie, but they are different kinds of players for me, Van Persie is more like Rooney as he drops back and stuff, Hernandez like Van Nistelrooy is an out and out poacher, though Chicharito isn't RvN quality atm he isn't far off and given he is still fairly young can only be excited about his future for us!

ReputationRep:
    RVP certainly showing he's worth the money, not that any United fans doubted that...

RVP and Chicharito are a class act but I long for Rooney and CR7 partner once more next season - if there is a God that will happen

ReputationRep:
    No quality in the wings atm.

ReputationRep:
    Feel like we had that coming.
    Lucky it actually was offside, we better put this game to rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    No quality in the wings atm.
    Agree, there was a great ball by Young moments ago for Hernandez though, we have a chance for more goals, especially as Al Habsi does not look great today.

ReputationRep:
    Master poacher strikes again. He's missed far more routine chances in this game though. The 2 goals don't tell the whole picture

ReputationRep:
    Hernandez wastes load of chances when we make him play the 90, I don't really mind so long as he puts it away eventually. He's so easy to make chances for too so it doesn't really matter.

The commentary on FoxSoccer is really poor today, nearly unbearable drivel.

Apparently Kag and smalling are coming on. Good tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Rio & Carrick getting a deserved and well timed rest

ReputationRep:
    Evra turning on the afterburners there Not bad nearly 80mins in as a FB, his 4th game in 10 days at 31 years old. 314 apps in 8 seasons with us. He's a bit of a beast fitness wise.

ReputationRep:
    Wigan has definitely gotten into the game since Carrick's been off.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.