Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    Any help appreciated. Can i go back to finish the 3rd year of zoology degree after 10 years absence??

thanks

No.

ReputationRep:
      LOL no.

Brb university, just going to take a decade break hahaha.

ReputationRep:
      lol

ReputationRep:
      10 years? Noooo, thats not far off have a generation ago. Never mind what you would of forgot in that period of time, but the fact that theory’s and techniques used would have changed

ReputationRep:
      yes, 10 years is too long to be making grammatical errors.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by dobermanalfie)
      hi,
      Any help appreciated. Can i go back to finish the 3rd year of zoology degree after 10 years absence??

thanks
      Are you physically able to? Probably, but you should be able to answer that. If what you meant was 'are any universities going to accept me?', then I'd contact them and ask in oppose to ask people on TSR. They may say yes, you never know, but at the worst, they can only say no, so no need to be cautious about it. Just write out an email and then send it to lots of universities. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
      I think he means he has had a ten year break,not asking if he can have one now as some replies would lead you to believe.

ReputationRep:
      I would suggest talking to your old university to see if they will let you back, and failing that talking to other universities to see if they would accept you.

The worst they can say is no, so you may as well ask.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.