Turn on thread page Beta

Avce travel and tourism help watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hiya people! i am doing 1 year Avce travel and tourism and have nearly finished but would appreciate some help on customer service and a bit on unit 1. i am willing to help with anything i can. thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lottielou)
    hiya people! i am doing 1 year Avce travel and tourism and have nearly finished but would appreciate some help on customer service and a bit on unit 1. i am willing to help with anything i can. thank you!
    use the text book which is provided for unit one. task 1 and 3 will be in the first section. im not sure what the book is, but if u dont have it il find out the name and autor of it for u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    use the text book which is provided for unit one. task 1 and 3 will be in the first section. im not sure what the book is, but if u dont have it il find out the name and autor of it for u
    thankyou, i have the red textbook by collins. is that the one you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lottielou)
    thankyou, i have the red textbook by collins. is that the one you mean?
    yup thats the one! most of the first sections shud get u thru task 1! and quite a bit of task 3. dont forget for oyur impacts section things that the terrorist aattack ont he towers, and the bombings in baahli (or however u spell it lol)

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.