Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just got a Telephone interview for costumer management (sales), anyone else in the same area?

ReputationRep:
    they asked alot of questions but meh it was cool. So what happens next guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeterOkenla11)
    they asked alot of questions but meh it was cool. So what happens next guys?
    They should email you within a week saying if your interview was successful or not.

ReputationRep:
    Lol...I recieved another email from them saying they are still considering my application and will get back to me by the end of Febuary ...LONG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Liberty)
    They should email you within a week saying if your interview was successful or not.
    Hey, you were right, i got an email today saying i was successful but i am now being considered for place Spring Programme for 2013.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer today !!!!....they initially said they would get back to me by the end of Feb, but they rang me up and sent an email....absolutely buzzin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeterOkenla11)
    Hey, you were right, i got an email today saying i was successful but i am now being considered for place Spring Programme for 2013.
    Congrats. Lets hope so!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeeves_90)
    I got an offer today !!!!....they initially said they would get back to me by the end of Feb, but they rang me up and sent an email....absolutely buzzin
    Did they call with an unknown number? Ah, I haven't been called, what dates is the event?

ReputationRep:
    Did they call with an unknown number? Ah, I haven't been called, what dates is the event?
    No they showed their number....its in the first week of April for 3 days

ReputationRep:
    Got an email on the 6th feb saying I was successful in my phone interview and that they'd shortly have an update for me.

Received another email today stating the dates of the spring week and that I should email back if I am unavailable during that time.

Any ideas on when I'll find out whether I'm accepted or not?

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanburby3)
    Got an email on the 6th feb saying I was successful in my phone interview and that they'd shortly have an update for me.

Received another email today stating the dates of the spring week and that I should email back if I am unavailable during that time.

Any ideas on when I'll find out whether I'm accepted or not?

Cheers!
    Received the same email and unfortunately have already agreed to take part in another program at the same time. I think they are aware that the majority of people have sent off multiple applications, so as soon as they know how many people they are dealing with they will make decisions. I think the fact that people recieved that email must show you are being considered !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vinchenzo25)
    Received the same email and unfortunately have already agreed to take part in another program at the same time. I think they are aware that the majority of people have sent off multiple applications, so as soon as they know how many people they are dealing with they will make decisions. I think the fact that people recieved that email must show you are being considered !
    What dates did they give you? I think they gave me the wrong ones as they are different to the ones I've seen on here.

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys heard if you're successful or not?

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys heard if you're successful or not?
    Heya, i'm at the same stage as everybody else for the Marketing programme.. last form of contact was saying i was being considered and would hear back at the end of february.. and it's now March! After my telephone interview back in early december I was told I'd hear within a week though and didn't hear back till mid-January so a delay is expected. Has anybody Marketing heard back?

ReputationRep:
    Received another email today!

Following on from your recent interview for our Spring Programme we are emailing to let you know that we will be in contact with you shortly with an update on your application. We appreciate your patience in this matter.
    The suspense is killing me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hg13)
    Heya, i'm at the same stage as everybody else for the Marketing programme.. last form of contact was saying i was being considered and would hear back at the end of february.. and it's now March! After my telephone interview back in early december I was told I'd hear within a week though and didn't hear back till mid-January so a delay is expected. Has anybody Marketing heard back?
    Same I did my interview in December!!! Someone said they heard back but I don't know why I haven't when I did my interview before him. Really hope I get it since I've been waiting for this one for so long.

ReputationRep:
    Received another email today!

The suspense is killing me
    Tell me about it! What did you apply for? I've been waiting sibce December for a response, at least we're still being considered!

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it! What did you apply for? I've been waiting sibce December for a response, at least we're still being considered!
    The Financial Management programme you? Have you tried to contact them or have you been patiently waiting?

ReputationRep:
    The Financial Management programme you? Have you tried to contact them or have you been patiently waiting?
    Same, I haven't contacted them. When did you have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Same, I haven't contacted them. When did you have your interview?
    On the 27th January and heard that I was successful on the 6th February! Any ideas on how many spaces they have?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.