Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Major karma :D Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ear-Dover.html

ReputationRep:
    Not really karma if he committed suicide, but it sounds more like a hit. Why would the death of someone who had just ran off with £30,000 heading for France not be treated as suspicious? I bet it was a hit. More importantly, where is the money now?

ReputationRep:
    Times are hard, could easily have been a case of using the money for his business. Although it does seem a bit fishy.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, as if you know what went on in this man's life - you have no idea what stresses and despair he might have been enduring - no clue of all the variables that led someone to feel so awful that they felt the need to kill themselves. Making judgements like yours and then declaring it's "major karma " is in bad taste.

ReputationRep:
    Karma is a load of balls.
    This story does kind of remind me of something that happened locally to me. A guy owned a pub with his pregnant girlfriend but he was heavily in debt to a local guy who was the sort of person you shouldn't owe money too. He wasn't able to pay it off so he took some money out of the safe and did a runner, leaving his pregnant girlfriend behind. She sold the pub and buggered off to her parents. It's a funny old world.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.