Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Mate negative externalities merit goods and subsidies all night, the free market wont but the government should

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inverse)
    yes but do you even lift?

Get on my level son...

xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Mate negative externalities merit goods and subsidies all night, the free market wont but the government should
    Econ 1? bich pls am doin dat ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mirin?)
    Lifted already today, revising now. Eating clean and plenty.

Its cos i'm ****ing Mirin? cuz. I'm in it to be the sickest ****.
    Aware

ReputationRep:
    Econ 1? bich pls am doin dat ****
    allocative efficiency producer surplus, elasticity wtf you on about m8

ReputationRep:
    Did Geography revision this morning, but have been doing my History coursework since just after lunch... funfunfun #happynewyear :L

ReputationRep:
    Yes... third year of uni... need to average a 1st this year average a 2.1 overall. (BIG EEK)

ReputationRep:
    Me!

But I'm procrastinating by posting on the "can we get 1000 posts by 2013" thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kagoli)
    Yes... third year of uni... need to average a 1st this year average a 2.1 overall. (BIG EEK)
    Third year is hell :argh: and it only gets worse from here on in .... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I really hate new years and Christmas. Christmas- why celebrate a non existent persons birthday? New years- why celebrate a new year? What is there to celebrate? It just like any other day. I hate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    allocative efficiency producer surplus, elasticity wtf you on about m8
    bro I will cause demand-side shock from my direct cause of negative externalities of production when i let gas escape from my fart valve, causing a huge social cost and no marginal social benefit, but lots of marginal private benefit since loads of people seem to love the smell of my gas. I also need a trade-able pollution permit since it's a form of government intervention, and I produce aforementioned farts at OP max so I meet the demand of my customers without any producer surplus, there's no negative output gap and the division of labour and work speciality of my butt hole is unmatched as every muscle works together. There are no substitutes for it and therefore no opportunity cost in deciding to buy it so it's a free good, do you even lift?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaritymolecule)
    I really hate new years and Christmas. Christmas- why celebrate a non existent persons birthday? New years- why celebrate a new year? What is there to celebrate? It just like any other day. I hate it.
    I can understanding what your saying, but that is just your opinion. Some people are religious.

ReputationRep:
    bro I will cause demand-side shock from my direct cause of negative externalities of production when i let gas escape from my fart valve, causing a huge social cost and no marginal social benefit, but lots of marginal private benefit since loads of people seem to love the smell of my gas. I also need a trade-able pollution permit since it's a form of government intervention, and I produce aforementioned farts at OP max so I meet the demand of my customers without any producer surplus, there's no negative output gap and the division of labour and work speciality of my butt hole is unmatched as every muscle works together. There are no substitutes for it and therefore no opportunity cost in deciding to buy it so it's a free good, do you even lift?
    [IMG]http://www.troll.me/images/yao-ming/*****-please.jpg[/IMG]

ReputationRep:
    studying A2 biology not exactly fun XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tynos)
    [IMG]http://www.troll.me/images/yao-ming/*****-please.jpg[/IMG]
    Why have I run out of rates, this deserves a thumbs up!

Heres a cute koala instead :koala::yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glycosidic)
    studying A2 biology not exactly fun XD
    Strong username to post ratio.

ReputationRep:
    i feel exactly the same way. when i was a kid i thought christmas was magically but you soon realise its just like any day you've ever lived. i never understood the new years day thing. glad im not alone

ReputationRep:
    If I had any friends or the will to go to a party to celebrate the new year, I probably wouldn't even be a member on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    You might be mad now, but your hatred will get you ahead when you're revising and everyone else is eating chocolate celebrating non-existent people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glycosidic)
    i feel exactly the same way. when i was a kid i thought christmas was magically but you soon realise its just like any day you've ever lived. i never understood the new years day thing. glad im not alone
    But dont you think its good to take a day off and relax to celebrate. I mean in my opinion those that dont look forward to doing anything but revision are quite sadistic/miserable.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.