Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else revising on new years night? #commitment Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inverse)
    It's a very difficult exam hence the grade boundary it's A2

awesome, I am doing A2 physics, maths and econ, dropped english lit D:
    Oh goodluck! you have to admit though econ 1 is quite challenging tbh compared to the other unit 1 units, is macroeconomics any better? (2nd unit).

ReputationRep:
    Pyjamas on, lamp light turned on, coffee warm, Physics unit 1 aqa past paper check

**** new years!

Lets get this A! Amen

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Studying land law after coming home from work too tired as I was up at 6am and now I'm just gonna watch tv

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Oh goodluck! you have to admit though econ 1 is quite challenging tbh compared to the other unit 1 units, is macroeconomics any better? (2nd unit).
    I actually find unit 1 a lot easier than unit 2, given I didn't revise for any of them at all last year, I was a mess back then. I'm doing both in Jan again :lol:

Well unit 1 physics was a lot harder imo

ReputationRep:
    I actually find unit 1 a lot easier than unit 2, given I didn't revise for any of them at all last year, I was a mess back then. I'm doing both in Jan again :lol:

Well unit 1 physics was a lot harder imo
    I can imagine, I heard physics is one of the hardest alevels... I really need to get A's in everything though since gove's new education thing ****s my exams up, if I flop this year 20 exams in the summer next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    So I guess revising efficiently isn't one of your many talents?
    Meh I get by somehow, a CCD at A-Level wasn't horrendous although my degree is a whole different ball game :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manic_fuzz)
    I spent most of the day just looking at my work and hoping it would manage to revise by itself, safe to say it totally hasn't worked
    Haha! I spent my day in the exact same way......I have tried this revision method year in, year out for more years than I care to remember and know it doesn't work, yet I still can't seem to stop trying to make it..... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Land law can suck my dangly sack.

ReputationRep:
    I can imagine, I heard physics is one of the hardest alevels... I really need to get A's in everything though since gove's new education thing ****s my exams up, if I flop this year 20 exams in the summer next year.
    Without a doubt, in addition to all of the practical exams where the centres cheat and give students the answers, (accounts for 20% of the final grade) I got 93% in mine last year and we didnt cheat at my school, and that was a C, yep, a C. 93% a C because so many schools cheated. :facepalm:

Haha don't **** up then buddy

ReputationRep:
    Without a doubt, in addition to all of the practical exams where the centres cheat and give students the answers, (accounts for 20% of the final grade) I got 93% in mine last year and we didnt cheat at my school, and that was a C, yep, a C. 93% a C because so many schools cheated. :facepalm:

Haha don't **** up then buddy
    Ah thats ****ed up man 93%, I'm assuming your centre didn't give u the resources to cheat...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Son234)
    Pyjamas on, lamp light turned on, coffee warm, Physics unit 1 aqa past paper check

Fuk new years!

Lets get this A! Amen
    Yey! Woohoo! I'm with you there!! LETS GET THIS A!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ah thats ****ed up man 93%, I'm assuming your centre didn't give u the resources to cheat...
    they didn't -_-

oh well, I have 7 exams in jan though so that's all fun!

ReputationRep:
    After a day of not managing to revise at all, I'm going to make myself get on with some English language, an A really would be nice.......

ReputationRep:
    lol, i got negged for maths xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkid106)
    lol, i got negged for maths xD
    dw I will pos rep, maths is awesome

ReputationRep:
    they didn't -_-

oh well, I have 7 exams in jan though so that's all fun!
    yayyyyyyyy you being revising btw? I haven't stopped revising since September... trying to get 100 ums and aim for Cambridge so I need to do well, I got 7exams in the summer since my school refused to enter me in for further maths without doing well in a test (only got a b at gcse).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by revise*more*now!)
    Haha! I spent my day in the exact same way......I have tried this revision method year in, year out for more years than I care to remember and know it doesn't work, yet I still can't seem to stop trying to make it..... :rolleyes:
    Haha nah, I'm adamant that it's going to work eventually, either that or I'm having some form of microchip inserted into my brain :lol:

ReputationRep:
    yayyyyyyyy you being revising btw? I haven't stopped revising since September... trying to get 100 ums and aim for Cambridge so I need to do well, I got 7exams in the summer since my school refused to enter me in for further maths without doing well in a test (only got a b at gcse).
    Nope not really tbh, I'll be fine for the maths retakes and econ retakes, so 4/7 exams fine, but have these last 2 weeks to do as well as I can in the other 3 (S1, PHysics unit 2 and 4)

Ah awesome, I've applied to King's as my top choice, I don't think I could stand Cambridge anyway :lol:

ReputationRep:
    yes, hopefully its worth it and i do well in my last year of A Levels. Then next year i can celebrate properly

ReputationRep:
    Nope not really tbh, I'll be fine for the maths retakes and econ retakes, so 4/7 exams fine, but have these last 2 weeks to do as well as I can in the other 3 (S1, PHysics unit 2 and 4)

Ah awesome, I've applied to King's as my top choice, I don't think I could stand Cambridge anyway :lol:
    Ah nice! great choice, for what course btw I'm thinking of mathematics I'm sure you'll pull through, there's only a certain amount they can ask you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.