Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you accidentally killed somebody, what would you do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    try eat them

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to think I'd own up to the authorities ... because realistically, how the hell am I going to get rid of a body?

ReputationRep:
    Gather all evidence, drive far away and burn it, then take the burned parts and dump it in the sea (could use a boat to go out further)

Get alibis and memorize my story.

If i'm likely to get caught then i flee the country to europe, taking as much cash as possible.

Sent from my Iphone somewhere in europe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g36c)
    Gather all evidence, drive far away and burn it, then take the burned parts and dump it in the sea (could use a boat to go out further)

Get alibis and memorize my story.

If i'm likely to get caught then i flee the country to europe, taking as much cash as possible.

Sent from my Iphone somewhere in europe
    atleast go somewhere with no extradition treaty...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cl_steele)
    atleast go somewhere with no extradition treaty...
    They would have to catch me first.

ReputationRep:
    Depends if anyone saw it or if there's any evidence that would get me caught. If there's serious evidence against you, running away will just give you a harsher sentence. However, if I could get away with it then there's no way in hell am I going to prison for it. This is human instinct.

Awaiting negs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addster)
    I'd chop their body up, put the parts into black bin bags, take my boat out out into the ocean and dump their bodies in while I'm above the gulf stream, which will take their bodies thousands of miles away.
    Couldn't help reading that in Alan Patridge's voice :sexface:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Male or female?

Are they hot?

Are they in one piece?

How long since death?

Really it would depend how and where they died. But I'd think about it for a while if that was possible and I imagine there's a fair chance I would cover it up.

lolol @ people and their fancy 'DISSOLVE IN ACID' ideas, as if you're going to be able to get the supplies or move the body to them.

ReputationRep:
    Accident? Nah, it would be on purpose.

ReputationRep:
    Would probably confess.

ReputationRep:
    Call an ambulance/the authorities and then call my family while I wait. I would definitely not cover it up. It isn't fair to cause even more harm to the loved ones of them.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone's seen "A Film With Me In It" it would probably end up a bit like that.

Otherwise I'd take tips from Breaking Bad and / or Dexter and do some super-sleuth dissolving and dumping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    Male or female?

Are they hot?

Are they in one piece?

How long since death?

Really it would depend how and where they died. But I'd think about it for a while if that was possible and I imagine there's a fair chance I would cover it up.

lolol @ people and their fancy 'DISSOLVE IN ACID' ideas, as if you're going to be able to get the supplies or move the body to them.
    Necrophilia eh? :sexface:..........:puke:

Anyway I'm sure the people talking about acid and whatever are just kidding.

ReputationRep:
    Call Winston Wolfe. Obviously.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Pulp Fiction reference for those that haven't seen it, Winston Wolfe isn't some kind of personal manslaughter lawyer.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He's called Terrence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addster)
    I'd chop their body up, put the parts into black bin bags, take my boat out out into the ocean and dump their bodies in while I'm above the gulf stream, which will take their bodies thousands of miles away.
    Something like this.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.