Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't want 2012 to end Watch

ReputationRep:
    I do. I'm dying to find out my offers. It's driving me nuts and I can barely take it any longer

ReputationRep:
    me neither

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedarklord12)

Am I the only one who feels this way? Usually every new year's eve I always look forward to the following year, today I don't. It's just been such a good year for me personally but especially epic for the country what with the jubilee and the amazing summer of sport. There's nothing in 2013 that's going to distract us from the problem that is the economy and I just can't help feeling the year is going to be depressing.
    Personally, the Jubilee and the Olympics didn't distract me from anything. And the way the world is rarely makes *me* depressed.

I mean, you can always look for a world-changing war to come along - Israel's itching for a big war and Iran should be fully nuclear by the end of 2013 (goes for North Korea fully achieving long-range).

ReputationRep:
    In my own life, it's been a bit s***, but so incredibly awesome for the country. I didn't realise I was patriotic until the olympics. I really wish we could have that all the time, like even the excitement beforehand, the tension and drama. I may have to buy the DVD so that whenever I'm having a bad day, I can sit in my jammies, eat ben and jerry's and cry at every single medal we won :'). I get so emotional. And everyone cheering the queen at the jubilee was pretty special too. I love Britain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    It is not all bad for 2013... we have the Royal Birth to look forward to...a fierce bidding war between Sky and Dave for the rights is expected to break out
    Why do you care about a baby of someone you've never met being born?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Yh, my life's going to revolve around 24/7 checking my email for medicine offers for the next few months.
    Same :/

ReputationRep:
    Oh god this is one of the most retarded things i have ever read.

oh nooooooooooooooooooo the number changed from 2 to 3

ReputationRep:
    I've never got why people say oh next years going to be ****/amazing... Its not like at the stroke of midnight your life changes is it.

ReputationRep:
    And welcome to 2013!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.