Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most impressive thing that you can do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theterminator)
    I can jump off from the top of my house onto the ground without injuring myself.

EDIT: Just thought of a better one. I can get to level 87 on zombies.
    oh god, don't do it anymore!! my cousin used to do that all the time, then his knees got really bad after a few years and he had to do an operation on both of them :eek: it was bad lol

ReputationRep:
    Either quick mental arithmetic (although I'm getting slower every year) or juggle 3 balls at once. I've got employers practically breaking my door down to hire me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    I can do that can you put the top little segment of your fingers (above the top joint) 90 degrees forwards and backwards on each finger also?
    I can do it forwards with every finger, and backwards with my thumbs and the third and fourth finger on each hand. I can also bend the second segment of my third finger backwards 90 degrees, and touch my arm with my thumb, and bend my wrists back 90 degrees and do loads of other stuff with my shoulders and ankles, my joints are so hypermobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizz-ie)
    I can do it forwards with every finger, and backwards with my thumbs and the third and fourth finger on each hand. I can also bend the second segment of my third finger backwards 90 degrees, and touch my arm with my thumb, and bend my wrists back 90 degrees and do loads of other stuff with my shoulders and ankles, my joints are so hypermobile
    I don't really think of it as a bad think, I don't have hypermobility but I have a lot of joints which are really flexible. I can also still do the splits which i find cool but also something I don't tend to do as there isn't really any reason to lol. I can do a crab and then move my hands inwards (tightening the bend) and then I can grab onto my ankles. I can either stay touching the ground or I can grab my ankles - but then that usually entails me hanging for 5 or 6 seconds and then rolling onto my face :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I have a natural ability to repel men I like :rolleyes: I can also attract men I happen not to like :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I just tried... On the way to A&E now :mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not really
    Same! I can bend all of my fingers back so they're at a 90 degree angle to the back of my hand :')
    (Original post by suncake)
    I just tried this and nearly snapped my arms off. How on earth..?! :lol:
    I only just realised this was a special thing. I can do it, but I always thought everyone could.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    I don't really think of it as a bad think, I don't have hypermobility but I have a lot of joints which are really flexible. I can also still do the splits which i find cool but also something I don't tend to do as there isn't really any reason to lol. I can do a crab and then move my hands inwards (tightening the bend) and then I can grab onto my ankles. I can either stay touching the ground or I can grab my ankles - but then that usually entails me hanging for 5 or 6 seconds and then rolling onto my face :facepalm2:
    I think of it as a bad thing, because my joints sublux and dislocate a lot and it's mainly my shoulders, so it hurts!

ReputationRep:
    I think of it as a bad thing, because my joints sublux and dislocate a lot and it's mainly my shoulders, so it hurts!
    That's rubbish :/

Sent from my Motorola Droid 2 Global

ReputationRep:
    I can do the splits all 3 ways

ReputationRep:
    I can bend my knees backwards. People tend to find that a little disturbing!

ReputationRep:
    I can make an entire day disappear by spending 10 minutes on my laptop.

Also, perhaps more seriously, I can ride an elephant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheldor)
    I only just realised this was a special thing. I can do it, but I always thought everyone could.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    we're "special" together, woo!

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be able to deal with all Horses without a sense of fear - considering my height and the fact there are *a lot* of people scared of Horses, I'd like to hope that's impressive, to a lesser degree at least lol.
    I also seem to have a skill at writing attractively when deemed necessary, hoping it will work to my advantage when I attempt writing my own Book - seems to work well enough with guys anyway ;P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheldor)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Or maybe it's just unusual to not be able to...I've always assumed this was possible for everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I'm also a master of sarcasm so subtle that the uninitiated actually think I'm a retard...:dry:

I can also make ANYONE I want think of blue elephants, provided they speak English and know what an elephant is.

ReputationRep:
    I can go on the internet using various kitchen items.

This was posted from The Student Room's Dishwasher App

ReputationRep:
    Hi =]

I hope you're all well

A lot of these sound awesome =] I wish I'd done gymnastics when I was younger; I would love to be able to do somersaults and the splits . I think the most impressive thing I can do is communicate using sign language. I attended an evening class when I was fifteen as I want to work with children who have special needs.

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie1712)
    Hi =]

I hope you're all well

A lot of these sound awesome =] I wish I'd done gymnastics when I was younger; I would love to be able to do somersaults and the splits . I think the most impressive thing I can do is communicate using sign language. I attended an evening class when I was fifteen as I want to work with children who have special needs.

xxx
    That is actually really impressive. I want to learn BSL too, but can't afford courses (EVERYTHING is ridiculously expensive here and there aren't any free courses running ) and haven't really got the motivation to teach myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Moreau)
    I know all the capital cities of all the countries in the world, States of the USA, provinces/territories of Australia and Canada. Bit nerdy I know, but I've earn't many a pound in GCSE geography from when people were bored and bet me I couldn't.
    Yemen

I can drink hell of a lot more (bottle of vodka, jägermeister, schnapps, whisky each [not all the time mind] and then whatever I have at the club which is usually double what I drank in pre-drinks) than most students and alcoholics, have one or two hours sleep then be a 100% fine to go to work and/or university :smug:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.