New Years Resolutions Watch
- 23-12-2012 19:43
- 25-12-2012 17:00
- Lose the rest of my weight
- Improve on my running
- Go to the gym more often
- Go to Germany (Munich) for next Christmas
- Save £400 from each paycheck
- 25-12-2012 21:49
I'm going to try and read more. It was my resolution a few years ago and I discovered some great authors. I'd like to do that again.
- 25-12-2012 21:54
Eat healthier. Though that seems to have been one of my resolutions year on year...
- 26-12-2012 20:43
I think if I do five, I'm in with a chance of keeping one up:
• Finish year 11 with 5 A*'s minimum (out of 12)
• Read one 'good' book a month (
Wuthering Heights already lined up for January)
• Stick to my gym plan (not give up after forty minutes and flit about)
• Keep up doing 3-step morning and night (I'm sick of spots)
• Go to bed (and therefore wake up) earlier.
I'll probably forget about them by January 6th!
This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
- 28-12-2012 16:44
What are your new year's resolutions?
- 28-12-2012 17:04
Go a year without going to prison
Posted from TSR Mobile
- 28-12-2012 17:27
Pass my exams
Get a job
Have a decent relationship for once
Same as a lot of people i know :P
- 28-12-2012 17:30
- Lose some weight
- Be more social
- Stop taking life too seriously
- Pass my A-levels
- 28-12-2012 17:34
I made a resolution that I stick to my resolutions.
- 28-12-2012 17:36
Be more organised
- 28-12-2012 17:58
- 28-12-2012 18:02
- 28-12-2012 18:04
Procrastinate more, starting next week.
On new years eve I will try to beat my mates drink drive reading on my personal breathalyser I had for france.
Get laid more often, its good exercise.
- 28-12-2012 18:16
Apparently 88% of New years resolutions fail. But here goes anyway:
- Eat properly while in uni (take more time to cook etc.)
- Consistently get up at an earlier time
- 28-12-2012 18:24
Seen as I managed to keep the New Year's resolution from this year which is the same one I've been trying to do for years and years (keep a diary) I've had to come up with some new ones.
Eat more fruit and veg
Drink more water
Do more exercise
Try to do work when I get it
Be more confident
Fingers crossed I'll be able to keep some of these
- 28-12-2012 18:28
stop biting nails
- 28-12-2012 18:43
Go a whole year self harm free, no slips at all.
Less panic attacks.
- 29-12-2012 01:46
Lose a stone
Get to the end of third year without having a mental breakdown
Stick to my weekly budget
Save my bursary
Posted from TSR Mobile
- 29-12-2012 01:51
- save money for travelling in the summer
- re-apply for uni (need to get a move on with this one!)
- eat more healthily
- make good use of the remainder of my gap year