The Student Room Group

What gift would you like from your gf ?

My man has randomly booked tickets for us to go skiing in Italy in Jan so I want get him something nice to show him how much I appreciate it :smile:

I'm a soppy git and I wanted to plan a day out doing things but when I asked what he might like he mentioned :

- Beats headphones (out of my budget)
- £100 towards iphone upgrade (It's his present but it doesn't feel personal enough for me to want to spend £100 on it:colondollar:)
- He also said he doesn't mind and he only wants me which was sweet. So I could just wear nothing but a red bow but I wanted to splash out a little.

He's 23, nearly 24 and my budget is £100.

Thanks guys :biggrin:
A threesome
Reply 2
Original post by printergirl
A threesome

Hmm...:rolleyes:
Reply 3
Original post by Signorita23
wear nothing but a red bow

This would genuinely work very well
10 sandwich coupons
Reply 5
give him £100 cash and put on a show, he can't complain with THAT
:facepalm:

No point asking this on TSR, most answers will be along the lines of 'blowjob' or 'threesome' :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Get him the bow thing too. Google "naughty knot"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Inverse
give him £100 cash and put on a show, he can't complain with THAT

I actually really like that idea and because of my dancing background he'll totally love it to :biggrin: I'll put on a show and give him £30 in £5 notes so he can "tip" me. (I'll let him keep it afterwards)

And with the remaining £70 we can do something else, like go out maybe.
Reply 9
I actually really like that idea and because of my dancing background he'll totally love it to :biggrin: I'll put on a show and give him £30 in £5 notes so he can "tip" me. (I'll let him keep it afterwards)

And with the remaining £70 we can do something else, like go out maybe.

What can I say, I'm great with ideas. :tongue:

Good idea, have fun! Depending on where you live maybe take him out for dinner somewhere nice before you put the shown on or whatever. :tongue:
Reply 10
My man has randomly booked tickets for us to go skiing in Italy in Jan so I want get him something nice to show him how much I appreciate it :smile:

I'm a soppy git and I wanted to plan a day out doing things but when I asked what he might like he mentioned :

- Beats headphones (out of my budget)
- £100 towards iphone upgrade (It's his present but it doesn't feel personal enough for me to want to spend £100 on it:colondollar:)
- He also said he doesn't mind and he only wants me which was sweet. So I could just wear nothing but a red bow but I wanted to splash out a little.

He's 23, nearly 24 and my budget is £100.

Thanks guys :biggrin:

I know a mate who's selling brand new beats headphones (with proof of purchase) for around 100 pounds actually! Let me know if you're interested.
If you're situated far from her, then I assume you've have to pay for postage, but I'm sure you could work something out.

This was posted from the :sexface: app for the iPhone.
Reply 11
Why not pay for things while on holiday so it balances out?
Reply 12
What GF?
The willingness to be my girlfriend wouldn't go amiss.
Reply 14
Original post by Pawsies
Why not pay for things while on holiday so it balances out?

Naturally, I was planning to do that anyway but thanks for the suggestion. :smile:
Reply 15
3 wishes , so i can ask her to do anything for me :biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by RYRK
3 wishes , so i can ask her to do anything for me :biggrin:

Ahh...this reminded me of naughty vouchers ! They are also a good idea :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending