Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What gift would you like from your gf ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My man has randomly booked tickets for us to go skiing in Italy in Jan so I want get him something nice to show him how much I appreciate it

I'm a soppy git and I wanted to plan a day out doing things but when I asked what he might like he mentioned :

- Beats headphones (out of my budget)
    - £100 towards iphone upgrade (It's his present but it doesn't feel personal enough for me to want to spend £100 on it)
    - He also said he doesn't mind and he only wants me which was sweet. So I could just wear nothing but a red bow but I wanted to splash out a little.

He's 23, nearly 24 and my budget is £100.

Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    A threesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by printergirl)
    A threesome

Hmm...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Signorita23)
    wear nothing but a red bow
    This would genuinely work very well

ReputationRep:
    10 sandwich coupons

ReputationRep:
    give him £100 cash and put on a show, he can't complain with THAT

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

No point asking this on TSR, most answers will be along the lines of 'blowjob' or 'threesome' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Get him the bow thing too. Google "naughty knot"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inverse)
    give him £100 cash and put on a show, he can't complain with THAT
    I actually really like that idea and because of my dancing background he'll totally love it to I'll put on a show and give him £30 in £5 notes so he can "tip" me. (I'll let him keep it afterwards)

And with the remaining £70 we can do something else, like go out maybe.

ReputationRep:
    I actually really like that idea and because of my dancing background he'll totally love it to I'll put on a show and give him £30 in £5 notes so he can "tip" me. (I'll let him keep it afterwards)

And with the remaining £70 we can do something else, like go out maybe.
    What can I say, I'm great with ideas.

Good idea, have fun! Depending on where you live maybe take him out for dinner somewhere nice before you put the shown on or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    My man has randomly booked tickets for us to go skiing in Italy in Jan so I want get him something nice to show him how much I appreciate it

I'm a soppy git and I wanted to plan a day out doing things but when I asked what he might like he mentioned :

- Beats headphones (out of my budget)
    - £100 towards iphone upgrade (It's his present but it doesn't feel personal enough for me to want to spend £100 on it)
    - He also said he doesn't mind and he only wants me which was sweet. So I could just wear nothing but a red bow but I wanted to splash out a little.

He's 23, nearly 24 and my budget is £100.

Thanks guys
    I know a mate who's selling brand new beats headphones (with proof of purchase) for around 100 pounds actually! Let me know if you're interested.
    If you're situated far from her, then I assume you've have to pay for postage, but I'm sure you could work something out.

This was posted from the :sexface: app for the iPhone.

ReputationRep:
    Why not pay for things while on holiday so it balances out?

ReputationRep:
    What GF?

ReputationRep:
    The willingness to be my girlfriend wouldn't go amiss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)
    Why not pay for things while on holiday so it balances out?
    Naturally, I was planning to do that anyway but thanks for the suggestion.

ReputationRep:
    3 wishes , so i can ask her to do anything for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RYRK)
    3 wishes , so i can ask her to do anything for me
    Ahh...this reminded me of naughty vouchers ! They are also a good idea

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.