Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How would you feel if a girl asked you out on midnight on New Year's Eve? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I really like this guy and I'm thinking of asking him on a date, would it be too cheesy/cringey if a girl called you and asked you out on midnight on New Year's Eve, or would you think it was cute? :')

I'd be so ****ing flattered, you don't understand

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by lizz-ie)
      I really like this guy and I'm thinking of asking him on a date, would it be too cheesy/cringey if a girl called you and asked you out on midnight on New Year's Eve, or would you think it was cute? :')
      Go for it

ReputationRep:
      That's adorable :love:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by + polarity -)
      (Original post by Tactical Nuclear Penguin)
      Go for it
      (Original post by desdemonata)
      That's adorable :love:
      He said yes, happy new year guys! And thank you

ReputationRep:
      Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
      This.

Wow, you were on TSR just before midnight and then went out and asked the guy. Impressive.

ReputationRep:
      :woo: Congrats! And Happy New Years to you too! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
      Congratulations that's so sweet

Posted from TSR iPad

ReputationRep:
      Aww, that's so sweet! I wish that would happen to me! Well that guy is very lucky to have someone like you

ReputationRep:
      I would think she's trolling.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by + polarity -)
      Yes, quite. Often, contrived and melodramatic is bad; this is one of those cases where it would not be so.

ReputationRep:
      I'd think the girl is a psychopath and get her sectioned under some mental act.

ReputationRep:
      Well, this has caused me to be utterly overflowing with new year spirit. How lovely. :love::moon:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by NathanW18)
      I would think she's trolling.
      I'm not, and why?

ReputationRep:
      [QUOTE=SirMasterKey;40783646
      Wow, you were on TSR just before midnight and then went out and asked the guy. Impressive.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming by your tone that you don't believe that I asked him out? If you'd read my post properly, you'd have seen that I said I was going to call him. Have a happy new year

ReputationRep:
      i'm glad it worked out for you

in answering the original question, i'd wake up

ReputationRep:
      If I found her attractive, it would be great. Maybe I would have gotten a kiss at midnight. :o:

ReputationRep:
      I'm not, and why?
      That's good.

I don't get any attention from women. If someone asked me out, my first reaction would be that she is trolling.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by NathanW18)
      That's good.

I don't get any attention from women. If someone asked me out, my first reaction would be that she is trolling.
      I'm usually the same, really I'm sixteen, and I've never even kissed a boy, even though I go to the sixth form at a boy's school. No one really seems to notice me, ever! I hope it works out for you in the end, there are some nice girls out there who will like you for who you are, just don't give up

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 2013
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.