Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most anticipated GAME OF 2013??? {POLL} Watch

• View Poll Results: Most anticipated GAME OF 2013???
    GTA V
    56.90%
    Bioshock Infinite
    6.03%
    Gears of War: Judgement
    1.44%
    The Last of Us
    6.32%
    SimCity
    2.59%
    Battlefield 4
    4.31%
    Crysis 3
    0.29%
    Star Wars
    1.44%
    Fifa 13
    3.74%
    Other
    16.95%

ReputationRep:
    Is the next instalment of cod or assassins creed being released next year guys?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VZFF)
    Is the next instalment of cod or assassins creed being released next year guys?
    Upcoming

Before being switched to become the co-developers of Modern Warfare 3, Sledgehammer Games were already working on a Call of Duty game. This game was announced before Modern Warfare 3 and after Black Ops, however, no details were released. The game was said to be an action-adventure first-person shooter computer/video game. A Call of Duty massively multiplayer online game was also rumored to be in development. Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg later stated that Modern Warfare 3 was not the same title as Sledgehammer Games' action-adventure Call of Duty game. When asked if the action-adventure game was also in development, Hirshberg then stated that the Sledgehammer team was fully focused on Modern Warfare 3 and that their own title had been put on hold.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depends if a PC version of GTA V comes out next year :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Gears of War: Judgment love the Gears games, have the limited editions of 1,2 and 3, played them loads so can't wait for the new game!

lot's of good games out this year though so should be good

ReputationRep:
    The biggest game which will be officially released in 2013 is Dota 2. There is no ground for argument to the contrary.

ReputationRep:
    DmC is my choice, can't wait :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illusionz)
    The biggest game which will be officially released in 2013 is Dota 2. There is no ground for argument to the contrary.
    Never heard of it. What is Dota 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow-X)
    Never heard of it. What is Dota 2?
    Sequal to a mod for warcraft 3, produced by Valve and released on Steam. It is still in beta stages and has had tournaments with prizes of $1 million already. It has a huge following accross the world.

ReputationRep:
    There's so many decent games coming out this year, I really need to find a job so I can splurge on them all when they come out.

Star Wars, SimCity and GTA V are the ones I'm looking out for mostly. Hopefully SimCity will actually be decent this time and not a big ol pile of ****.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sim city would be amazing on ipads should design it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I personally can't wait for the new Tomb Raider game! GTA V looks good too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHistoryStudent)
    GTA V for me - finally we return to San Andreas/Los Santos. Just hope the world is as big/varied as the original San Andreas was (i.e. 3 cities, with countryside and desert between them)
    Well you're in for quite a shock because GTA V is something like 5 times the size of San Andreas.

ReputationRep:
    GTA V
    Watch Dogs
    The Last of Us
    Tetris 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_1)
    Well you're in for quite a shock because GTA V is something like 5 times the size of San Andreas.
    Really? - But is it as varied as San Andreas was in the type of environment you're in? (i.e. city, desert, countryside, coast etc) - because correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't GTA IV something like the size of SA? Even if it was it was kinda boring for me because it was all just streets and so on.

- As a matter of interest, can we do things like fly planes again in this one too?

Sounds really good though! If it can surpass SA then it'll be the best GTA I've ever played certainly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHistoryStudent)
    Really? - But is it as varied as San Andreas was in the type of environment you're in? (i.e. city, desert, countryside, coast etc) - because correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't GTA IV something like the size of SA? Even if it was it was kinda boring for me because it was all just streets and so on.

- As a matter of interest, can we do things like fly planes again in this one too?

Sounds really good though! If it can surpass SA then it'll be the best GTA I've ever played certainly.
    Yes, I believe GTA 5 is actually back in Los Santos and according to Rockstar there will be hill, countryside and beaches outside of the City.

There's a lot of screenshots here... http://www.igta5.com/location-setting

And yes I think there is a lot of plane flying which is why they made the game so big. Apparently you can fit the maps of San Andreas, GTA 4 and Red Dead Redemption (huge on its own) into GTA 5's map.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_1)
    Yes, I believe GTA 5 is actually back in Los Santos and according to Rockstar there will be hill, countryside and beaches outside of the City.

There's a lot of screenshots here... http://www.igta5.com/location-setting

And yes I think there is a lot of plane flying which is why they made the game so big. Apparently you can fit the maps of San Andreas, GTA 4 and Red Dead Redemption (huge on its own) into GTA 5's map.
    I cant wait for gta5, the plane flying will be awesome.

But why does it have same cars, on the link it shows the same old cars from gta 4. I want new cars.

I heard it has dogs as well, nice to run over the dogs

ReputationRep:
    And submarines lol some next level **** right there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    GTA 5 is the only upcoming game I will definetly buy. In fact it might be the final new release I buy this generation...

I hope it gets released in the first half of this year.

ReputationRep:
    I feel so gangster when I play GTA; steal cars, raid the hospital, chase b*tches

Even more so when I listen to Public Enemy - Harder Than You Think whilst playing

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.