Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most anticipated GAME OF 2013??? {POLL} Watch

• View Poll Results: Most anticipated GAME OF 2013???
    GTA V
    56.90%
    Bioshock Infinite
    6.03%
    Gears of War: Judgement
    1.44%
    The Last of Us
    6.32%
    SimCity
    2.59%
    Battlefield 4
    4.31%
    Crysis 3
    0.29%
    Star Wars
    1.44%
    Fifa 13
    3.74%
    Other
    16.95%

ReputationRep:
    GTA V
    Tomb Raider
    Deadpool
    Aliens
    Watchdogs (if it actually is this year)

Best games of 2012:
    Mass Effect 3
    Fifa 13
    Hitman: Absolution
    Tekken Tag 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit GTA V too. But The Last of Us trailer looks beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    I would put GTA but I won't buy it until its on the PC which could be a good 6+ months so might not even happen in 2013.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkyScraper)
    I have to admit GTA V too. But The Last of Us trailer looks beautiful.

That girl looks so much like Ellen Page.

ReputationRep:
    got to be tomb raider for me

ReputationRep:
    nuff said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekabek)
    How on earth did I forget that?

Which one are you thinking of getting, or will it be both?
    like nearly everyone, just by one, then trade pokemon and bam! you have all pokemon and just whoop ass online
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Looks like GTA thrashed the rest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon X

ReputationRep:
    The only game I have interest in is Elder Scrolls Online, other than that there are no spectacular games coming out that I know of this year, they all see to be squeals of the same crap as the last game, need an injection of new game series.

ReputationRep:
    Why is Sims City on this list?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam_a225)
    The only game I have interest in is Elder Scrolls Online, other than that there are no spectacular games coming out that I know of this year, they all see to be squeals of the same crap as the last game, need an injection of new game series.
    I know this is your opinion but seriously, an MMO? That's pretty lame considering this list includes Bioshock: Infinite , GTA V and The Last of Us and you're not enthusiastic about any of them. My god. Your taste in gaming is bland.

ReputationRep:
    Heart of the Swarm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkyScraper)
    I know this is your opinion but seriously, an MMO? That's pretty lame considering this list includes Bioshock: Infinite , GTA V and The Last of Us and you're not enthusiastic about any of them. My god. Your taste in gaming is bland.
    Bioshock I never liked, GTA4 was the biggest disappointment I have had in a game and The Last of Us is a PS3 exclusive, I have no reason to be interested in any of them. You say my taste is bland, every game mentioned in the thread is a big budget AAA title that will change very few features and only improve graphics from its last game. If you wanted me to mention more games, i'm also looking forward to DayZ stand alone, Path of exile full release, Company of heroes 2, XCOM Shooter, Dungeonland and any Chivalry update because that game is amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam_a225)
    Bioshock I never liked, GTA4 was the biggest disappointment I have had in a game and The Last of Us is a PS3 exclusive, I have no reason to be interested in any of them. You say my taste is bland, every game mentioned in the thread is a big budget AAA title that will change very few features and only improve graphics from its last game. If you wanted me to mention more games, i'm also looking forward to DayZ stand alone, Path of exile full release, Company of heroes 2, XCOM Shooter, Dungeonland and any Chivalry update because that game is amazing
    I agree GTA IV was crap and overrated but at least you sort of inferred you may be interested in The Last of Us so I'll retract my statement. DayZ is awesome but whenever I play online games I feel like I am wasting my time and could use it more productively. However, Single player story's are worth playing as they can exhibit some incredible experiences.

ReputationRep:
    Bioshock is on the top of my list. Such a unique series and still claimant of one of the best plot twists in gaming history.

ReputationRep:
    Got to be Europa Universalis IV for me. EU is definitely my favourite of all the Paradox franchises, and the thought of building a globe-spanning empire on a beautiful Sengoku/CK2-type map... :drool:

Rome II Total War's up there too, but my comp won't be able to handle it, so my expectations are somewhat muted. And of course, there's Bioshock Infinite, which is looking like one hell of a game. Sim Village 5 would be on my list, but without larger city sizes, I won't be getting it while I've still got Cities XL to play with.

ReputationRep:
    The new God of War is coming out some time this year so I'm looking forward to that.

However the most anticipaited is definitely GTA 5. Just hope the release date doesn't clash with my exams.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really looking forward to Ni No Kuni actually, I played the demo yesterday and it looked pretty awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Starforge…

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.