Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most anticipated GAME OF 2013??? {POLL} Watch

• View Poll Results: Most anticipated GAME OF 2013???
    GTA V
    56.90%
    Bioshock Infinite
    6.03%
    Gears of War: Judgement
    1.44%
    The Last of Us
    6.32%
    SimCity
    2.59%
    Battlefield 4
    4.31%
    Crysis 3
    0.29%
    Star Wars
    1.44%
    Fifa 13
    3.74%
    Other
    16.95%

ReputationRep:
    I am SO excited for The Last of Us.

The atmospheric potential for that game alone has me quivering with anticipation.

ReputationRep:
    Is GTA V held back till the third quarter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    GTA IV by a mile, can't freaking wait. There's going to be a new era as I believe CoD has ran its course, I know MW4 is coming but MW3 was a massive flop and Black Ops II didn't last long till people were like...meh. I believe the most popular games will be GTA IV and Battlefield 4. Nothing else will come close.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who can't wait for Dead Space 3?! 7 days to go!!

ReputationRep:
    I wish it were possible to vote for The Last Guardian - but who knows when that will come out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radiopred)
    If you specified other, expand below.

Also, what were you're favourite games of 2012?

I think Fifa this year was a massive improvement, and halo was good.
    Last of Us is definitely the game I'm most looking forward to this year. Followed by Beyond Two Souls, Animal Crossing 3D, Tomb Raider, Injustice, GTAV and Pokemon X/Y.

Best game for me from 2012 has to be Far Cry 3. I really enjoyed Black Ops 2 as well and still play it a lot now. However I don't think 2012 was a great year for games. 2013 looks promising enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How is metal Gear Rising not on this list? I've been anticipating it since '08!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbieB97)
    GTA IV by a mile, can't freaking wait. There's going to be a new era as I believe CoD has ran its course, I know MW4 is coming but MW3 was a massive flop and Black Ops II didn't last long till people were like...meh. I believe the most popular games will be GTA IV and Battlefield 4. Nothing else will come close.
    uh..... do you mean GTA V

ReputationRep:
    gta v as gta iv is in my top 3 games of all time

ReputationRep:
    Since the whole PS4 announcement and everything I have to say I'm really looking forward to Watch_Dogs

ReputationRep:
    Screw everything else, this is my most anticipated game of 2013:

ReputationRep:
    Watchdogs :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    GTA V will be poo compared to Watch Dogs on PS4.

ReputationRep:
    Bioshock Infinite!!!

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely CANNOT believe DayZ Standalone isn't on this list!

ReputationRep:
    The Last of Us...looking forward to Bioshock but The Last of Us no doubt about it.

ReputationRep:
    L

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pissed that disney have pretty much scrapped Starwars 1313, she looked like she was goine to be the most beautiful game ever.. however, battlefield 4 looks pretty amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuliusDS92)
    I wish it were possible to vote for The Last Guardian - but who knows when that will come out?
    Haha, 2013 dream on.

By the time they get round to releasing it, we'll be playing on the PS5.

I'm not sure why 1313 was on this list, as it was never aimed at this year. Of the listed games, only GTA V comes even close to "slightly anticipated" for me. I couldn't care less about the others, and while I'm hardly excited for GTA V, I did enjoy IV.

Last year, the games I was waiting for were Bit.trip Runner2 and Tomb Raider, both of which have now been released and are excellent. Ni no Kuni is also incredible.

ReputationRep:
    Tw Rome 2. Don't care about gta V until rockstar release a proper game play video. Gta 4 disappointed me. Watch dogs looks good. I was hoping for rainbow six but has been delayed and will probably be s£&£. Battlefield 4. Can't think of anything else.

Is thief out this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.