A Year to Remember!
    44.44%
    A Year to Forget!
    55.56%

ReputationRep:
    ... & Reasons why people!

2012 was a par, snm

ReputationRep:
      Neither for me; Wasn't special, but it wasn't a bad year at all either.

ReputationRep:
      It was definitely a year to remember!

ReputationRep:
      Personally it was a good year for me (ignoring the bad bits), because of the milestones I have reached and things I have achieved in comparison with the years before. Plus it was an eventful year anyway so its at the very least memorable. Hopefully 2013 will be just as good, maybe better (esp. for those who had a rubbish 2012). Happy New Year everyone!

ReputationRep:
      Reading Festival's the only thing I remember and even my memory on that's a bit hazy

ReputationRep:
      201102 was so amazing. Moved to France and had the best year.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by .Scout.)
      201102 was so amazing. Moved to France and had the best year.
      France is an awesome country!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jenfrench)
      France is an awesome country!
      i know its the bestm i love it here ?:love:

ReputationRep:
      The summer alone made 2012 for me. I got to see the track cycling at the Olympics and whilst I was in London I had a blast watching The Dark Knight Rises at the IMAX. In fact just the general buzz surrounding the Olympics and the Diamond Jubilee was incredible.

ReputationRep:
      Nothing special. More on the downside as I had quite a few things going on, but hopefully all goes well this year.

ReputationRep:
      2012 was a bit up and down for me personally but summer 2012 was, without a doubt, amazing - definitely one of the best summers I've ever had. It really was epic and hopefully 2013 will be even better. :yes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ketchup'n'Mustard)
      2012 was a bit up and down for me personally but summer 2012 was, without a doubt, amazing - definitely one of the best summers I've ever had. It really was epic and hopefully 2013 will be even better. :yes:
      I hope so.

ReputationRep:
      Meh, I had a mediocre year. Highlights were passing my year at uni, seeing a Phil Collins tribute act and going to Kendal Calling music festival. Everything else was just average. Not my worst year, but not the greatest.

ReputationRep:
      Overall it felt "meh". I started university in 2012 so I suppose it was an important year and one to remember, but it wasn't that remarkable otherwise.

ReputationRep:
      Definitely the best year! So much good and bad things happened to me that taught me a lesson and I moved on.

ReputationRep:
      Personally it was ok but because of the Olympics and the Paralympics it was fantastic.

ReputationRep:
      From August, amazing year haha

ReputationRep:
      I want to forget it because I experienced a lot of misfortunes...I hope for better year.

ReputationRep:
      It was a decent year i guess. The second half of 2012 was definitely better. Overall it was way better than 2011 though (y)

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.