Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what to do when people throw milk at you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was walking home from school with my girlfriend and a car drove past and the passenger threw a plastic bottle of milk over us. We got a bit covered in milk and it just made us feel helpless. We had no idea who the people in the car were.

Is this something people can just get away with?

ReputationRep:
    inb4 "no use crying over spilt milk"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chief Wiggum)
    inb4 "no use crying over spilt milk"
    Till it happens to you.

ReputationRep:
    Remember their number plate, track down their home address and in the cover of darkness put the windscreen of the car through and cover the interior with out of date milk.

Or you could just frantically wave your fist in the air as they drive off, that'll show 'em.

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me a while back when I was walking home alone but 3 guys threw eggs at me instead :indiff: some of them hurt a lot as well

There's nothing you can do in that situation to be honest, those people are just idiots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iLoveRobSwire<3)
    This happened to me a while back when I was walking home alone but 3 guys threw eggs at me instead :indiff: some of them hurt a lot as well

There's nothing you can do in that situation to be honest, those people are just idiots.
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mockery)
    Remember their number plate, track down their home address and in the cover of darkness put the windscreen of the car through and cover the interior with out of date milk.

Or you could just frantically wave your fist in the air as they drive off, that'll show 'em.
    Your first suggestion was brilliant. Made me laugh quite a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mockery)

ha ha

ReputationRep:
    Fart in their general direction.

ReputationRep:
    Remember their number plate, track down their home address and in the cover of darkness put the windscreen of the car through using an axe, and then do the same to the tyres, then run. Throw a bag of nails everywhere. Also throw mixed up duct tape everywhere suprisingly annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Throw soy milk at them. Throwing milk is too mainstream.

ReputationRep:
    I live in London and many people go out on the New Year Day to see the firework. Most women get groped (if not fondled) in the dark and there is no place to escape because there are so many people around you and you can't even know what touched your butt or boobs. It happens in Oxford Street everyday.

Milk is a walk in the park.

ReputationRep:
    My mate had a pineapple thrown at him as he was walking home from work a few years back. As bad as that is I thought it was the funniest thing ever. I bought him a pineapple for Christmas that year. He took the joke well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrrrButtery)
    My mate had a pineapple thrown at him as he was walking home from work a few years back. As bad as that is I thought it was the funniest thing ever. I bought him a pineapple for Christmas that year. He took the joke well.
    hahahahaha

A PINEAPPLE

wtf

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you were holding a cup of milk-less tea and the people thought they'd help you out, albeit in a ****ing retarded manner.

ReputationRep:
    A mate had a passenger of a van throw a lit cigarette at him one time. Best you can do is get their reg and report them

ReputationRep:
    if life throws milk at you make yoghurt

or cheese

ReputationRep:
    Haha. That's really annoying though. O once had a carrot thrown at me :unimpressed:
    Milk is messier though, id be pretty pissed
    Nothing you can do, but get plate number, tell police....they may get an asbo but that's probably it realistically

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    if life throws milk at you make yoghurt

or cheese
    Unless you're lactose intolerant.

ReputationRep:
    I guess technically this could be classed as assault. I remember once there was an article on the BBC, where the driver of a car deliberately splashed school children by driving his car through a puddle, while filming it and put it on YouTube. He was caught in the end.
    Maybe if you remember the model, colour or make of the car you can report it to the police? They might be able to get the driver's number plate off of CCTV.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.