Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Life is beautiful !!__!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dear, Whoever you are, Its difficult, I know.Life.

Sometimes, no matter how hard you try,

things find a way to fall apart people find a way to disappoint you.

Love finds a way to break your heart and nothing seems to be good enough.

In times like this, stand up, smile, be strong, pray for better days.

Believe the best is yet to come. Appreciate the good things.

Life has a way of finding what's good for you & God has a way of choosing what's good for you.

Have some faith & put a smile upon your face! yours sincerely, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.

ReputationRep:
    You sure you're not a woman?

ReputationRep:
    SO tired and my head hurts and I feel sick. Where is your god noww????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    Why do you ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)
    SO tired and my head hurts and I feel sick. Where is your god noww????
    Do you believe in God? If yes, then just wait!

ReputationRep:
    Appart from the God bit I would agree, live is amazing even it it' sad and harsh moments.

Enjoy it's beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    Yea this basicly. You remind me of those chicks on facebook who post this sort of ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrumpyCat)
    Yea this basicly. You remind me of those chicks on facebook who post this sort of ****.
    Too bad your remind department isn't good enough, and you lack the ability of writing a sentence without a mistake!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnny09)

Life has a way of finding what's good for you & God has a way of choosing what's good for you.

Have some faith & put a smile upon your face! yours sincerely, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.
    What if you pray and nothing comes? What if you prayed your whole life that new things would come but they never did?

ReputationRep:
    Read some Maxim Gorky or something and tell me that 'life is beautiful'.

Life can be beautiful, yeah. But beauty definitely isn't an intrinsic quality of it.

'Believe the best is yet to come'?

**** that. Accept that the reality may be the complete opposite and deal with it.

Stoicism >> your naive nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I'm at my lowest this song always reminds me how great it is to be alive:

ReputationRep:
    Life is Beautiful

ReputationRep:
    n'aww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahchan)
    What if you pray and nothing comes? What if you prayed your whole life that new things would come but they never did?
    very true! I think this myself sometimes, but at the end of the day, I guess its the reassurance factor that comes in to this and the thought that sometimes even not getting something you really wanted is for the better. I go by 'everything happens for a reason' and I can definitely say when things go pear shaped, that way of thinking makes me get over it positively

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnny09)

True, but I don't need to believe a God has a plan for me in order to try to be happy. If I ever get down I try to think about this quote from my name is earl of all places

"Randy: Being dead is definitely worse than being alive. When you're dead, you can't do all the cool stuff you can do when you're alive. You and I, we can do all kinds of cool stuff 'cause we're livin'. We're not dead. We're alive. If we were dead, we wouldn't be able to do all the cool stuff we can do because we're alive. Dead people can't do cool stuff. Only people that are alive can do cool stuff, because they're livin'. And you have to be livin' to be able to do cool stuff. You have to be alive. Yeah, except, when you're alive, sometimes bad stuff happens, too. Like sometimes you can get in a car wreck, or you can have a headache, or twist your ankle, or even stub your big toe. So bein' alive is kinda hard, too. But I think it's definitely better than being dead."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metalthrashin'mad)
    True, but I don't need to believe a God has a plan for me in order to try to be happy. If I ever get down I try to think about this quote from my name is earl of all places

"Randy: Being dead is definitely worse than being alive. When you're dead, you can't do all the cool stuff you can do when you're alive. You and I, we can do all kinds of cool stuff 'cause we're livin'. We're not dead. We're alive. If we were dead, we wouldn't be able to do all the cool stuff we can do because we're alive. Dead people can't do cool stuff. Only people that are alive can do cool stuff, because they're livin'. And you have to be livin' to be able to do cool stuff. You have to be alive. Yeah, except, when you're alive, sometimes bad stuff happens, too. Like sometimes you can get in a car wreck, or you can have a headache, or twist your ankle, or even stub your big toe. So bein' alive is kinda hard, too. But I think it's definitely better than being dead."
    takes too long to get to the point but yeah the last lines good.

ReputationRep:
    That was so hard to read, what utter cringe!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.