Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ineedtorevise127)
    Ok thanks for that. If you don't mind me asking how do you structure your 25 mark essays in economics?

I am having really trouble with 25 mark essays?

I keep getting 9 or 10/25 for every essay
    Is there any good structures that you know?

Many thanks
    Could you message me one, I can tell you what you need to improve on? If not I can try explain it but it would be easier.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please attach/upload some AQA ECON1 notes please ??

Thank you

P.S. How come OCR data response questions are easier than AS AQA Data Response ?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha Realest)
    Can someone please attach/upload some AQA ECON1 notes please ??

Thank you

P.S. How come OCR data response questions are easier than AS AQA Data Response ?? :confused:
    pm me and why are you even looking at there questions, by the way the notes are almost finished but I can send you what i done up to now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack0213123)
    pm me and why are you even looking at there questions, by the way the notes are almost finished but I can send you what i done up to now
    Sorry I have a inquisitive mind and was wondering lol ... Anyway Thanks :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack0213123)
    Could you message me one, I can tell you what you need to improve on? If not I can try explain it but it would be easier.
    ok

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Could someone please tell me why the answer to the Jan 2010 paper, question 4 is B?

http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/pdf...W-QP-JAN10.PDF

I thought that as its inelastic, QD will only fall by a little? But the answer says that consumers will spend more?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatt.B)
    the answer is d because quantity supplied is 10000and demanded is 6000! This means that there is excess supply of 4000! This will a be a cost on the government!

As it is provided at 18 pounds you do 18*4000= 72000 which means its d
    Thanks very much

ReputationRep:

(Original post by bestfriends33)
    Hi,

Could someone please tell me why the answer to the Jan 2010 paper, question 4 is B?

http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/pdf...W-QP-JAN10.PDF

I thought that as its inelastic, QD will only fall by a little? But the answer says that consumers will spend more?

Thanks
    Yes you are right in saying that Qd will fall! But only by a little! Inelastic means that demand is not very responsive to a change in price so this means that at a higher price consumers will purchase the sa,e amount or SLIGHTLY less but at a higher price leading to a general increase as demand will fall but price will rise by MORE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestfriends33)
    Thanks very much
    You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I don't think I worded the above very well! Just to say that it's a an increase in total amount SPENT not the amount demanded!

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I don't think I worded the above very well! Just to say that it's a an increase in total amount SPENT not the amount demanded!
    I see so the consumers will still by more or less the same amount and thus the amount spent by them will increase if the price is higher. Thank you, I understand now

ReputationRep:
    I really hope it's on externalities or demerit/ merit
    Does anyone have some good notes on pros and cons for government intervention?
    I always talk about policies!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi can anyone give a basic unique essay plan like how you sturcture your argument for the 25 marker

ReputationRep:
    i was wondering how you answer this question with diagrams?
    ‘. . . the provision of speed cameras is a source of government failure’
    (Extract E, line 20).
    Using the data and your economic knowledge, evaluate this view.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know where I can find model A grade answers for this paper? im fine on multiple choice, and pretty good at the 25 marker and definition i just cant seem to get the 8 and 12 mark questions right as easy as they should be! anyone know where i can find some good examples?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing OCR but I gue?ss you're doing similar stuff

What comes under regulation? Does it just mean like price regulation and stuff or does it include things like Polluter Pays Principle, Tradeable Permits, Subsidies etc.?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klomd)
    does anyone know where I can find model A grade answers for this paper? im fine on multiple choice, and pretty good at the 25 marker and definition i just cant seem to get the 8 and 12 mark questions right as easy as they should be! anyone know where i can find some good examples?
    Yes, google economics essays and there is a site which sells 25 micro and 25 macro for 8 quid...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What are the advantages and disadvantages of a buffer stock scheme?

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Please could someone explain why A is the answer to the question 22 on:
    http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/pdf...W-QP-JUN09.PDF

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi, please could you help me understand why A is the answer to question 22 on:
    http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/pdf...W-QP-JUN09.PDF
    Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.