Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    we need help! we are doing some english coursework based on the play romeo and juliet its how shakespeare portrayed love in the play we dont no how to start it off can u help us !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sari n Julez)
    we need help! we are doing some english coursework based on the play romeo and juliet its how shakespeare portrayed love in the play we dont no how to start it off can u help us !!!
    I did that coursework when I was doing my GCSEs!!!
    You need to identify the different types of love. There's one-sided love between Romeo n that girl right at the beginning. There's a love between romeo n mercutio, because they're best mates. There's obviously love between Romeo and Juliet, but write about this one last. Havent you looked at the different types of love? Its best to break it all down by character, and then put it all together at the end.
    Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, you need to look at the different types of love, like lustful, and friendly - my memory seems to be failing me Ah well, haven't done eng lit for almost a year

ReputationRep:
    Im doing the same thing for English Literature, what exactly is it on so we can help you?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.