Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Beautiful women want to have average looking babies Watch

ReputationRep:
    Look at the guys the really hot women date. You can tell that the guys physical appearance will dominate the looks of the children and make them look boring and average.

ReputationRep:
    Beautiful women want to have rich babies.

ReputationRep:
    Women care about the man's personality over looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Women care about the man's personality over looks.
    That's the euphemism we're using now, is it?

ReputationRep:
    Is this about Kim and Kanye, haha?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrJim)
    Look at the guys the really hot women date. You can tell that the guys physical appearance will dominate the looks of the children and make them look boring and average.
    You can't 'tell' that that the guys physical appearance will dominate the looks of the children! Genetics is more complicated than that! The children could just as easily inherit their mother's looks or end up looking nothing like either parent!

ReputationRep:
    Every baby is average looking because every baby looks the same

ReputationRep:
    You clearly know nothing about genetics.

It's impossible to know exactly how the baby will look. The only thing you can work out is skin colour and sometimes eye and hair colour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anony.mouse)
    You clearly know nothing about genetics.

It's impossible to know exactly how the baby will look. The only thing you can work out is skin colour and sometimes eye and hair colour.
    You can't always work out the skin colour...

ReputationRep:
    All babies look like disfigured potatoes to me. It usually takes a good few months or years before they become reasonably cute.

ReputationRep:
    everyone knows two really beautiful people make a really ugly baby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie_girl)
    everyone knows two really beautiful people make a really ugly baby.
    Making stuff up to make yourself feel better? Bless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orihime)
    Making stuff up to make yourself feel better? Bless
    i'm too tired to work out what that means? anyway it's a well known jokey phrase!! 2 ugly parents = cute baby, 2 hot parents = ugly baby...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_L)
    You can't always work out the skin colour...
    if you definitely know who the dad is you can work out roughly the babies skin colour. The onky exceptions are if it turns out to be albino or if both the parents have a dark and pale skinned parents.

ReputationRep:
    But it's not true. Both my parents are beautiful and so am I. I would post pics if it wasn't for the pervs.

ReputationRep:
    i'm too tired to work out what that means? anyway it's a well known jokey phrase!! 2 ugly parents = cute baby, 2 hot parents = ugly baby...
    If this was true all chavs would be models, but it isn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    If this was true all chats would be models, but it isn't
    it's just a joke...

ReputationRep:
    it's just a joke...
    Don't ****ing joke with me woman! :fuhrer:

Yeah I know, I wasn't being serious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anony.mouse)
    if you definitely know who the dad is you can work out roughly the babies skin colour. The onky exceptions are if it turns out to be albino or if both the parents have a dark and pale skinned parents.
    Nah, not really. I know some families where the parents are different skin colours (one quite light and the other very dark for example) where one of the kids has one parents skintone, another has the other parents, and another has one inbetween/different.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheldor)
    Nah, not really. I know some families where the parents are different skin colours (one quite light and the other very dark for example) where one of the kids has one parents skintone, another has the other parents, and another has one inbetween/different.<br />
    <br />
    <font size="1"><a href="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app" target="_blank">Posted from TSR Mobile</a></font>
    Thats why i used the words "roughly" "usually" and "impossible to know exactly"

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.