Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

I've been following this thread (lurking in the shadows) since it started and at 4.00 today got a call from pembroke college for an offer. Thought i should update in case it helps anyone, seeing as ive been living off your information for the last two days.

Subject : chem eng via nat sci, ums: 95%, college i applied to was clare.

Best of luck to you all, don't lose hope .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveyoupool)
    Hello all,

I've been following this thread (lurking in the shadows) since it started and at 4.00 today got a call from pembroke college for an offer. Thought i should update in case it helps anyone, seeing as ive been living off your information for the last two days.

Subject : chem eng via nat sci, ums: 95%, college i applied to was clare.

Best of luck to you all, don't lose hope .
    Thanks for sharing your info mate, i'm sure someone will find it useful. Too many people come to this thread waving their offer around then piss off to the offer holders thread lol.

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer to read Architecture earlier today... ...I was really nervous over the weekend ... having no idea of how it is going to be it's really stressful. Congratulations to all the other applicants and for those still in pool KEEP UP HOPES !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badatgow)
    Thanks for sharing your info mate, i'm sure someone will find it useful. Too many people come to this thread waving their offer around then piss off to the offer holders thread lol.
    I wish I could do that, yet I'm still waiting. Please contact me tonight Cambridge, I've got school tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Right! All you law applicants, can we sue cambridge for emotional torture? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissMedic)
    (Original post by lighterthanAyer)
    x
    (Original post by BethanyJane)
    x
    We'll look into it, won't we, guys?

ReputationRep:
    I've been pooled by Girton (economics), so I think it's basically rejection postponed.

Edit: manual pool mode
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello fellow fish,

Just received an email from Caius telling me that I've been pooled for law,so looks like I'm just going to have to wait even longer!

Not feeling great about it atm really :/

Are there any other fellow law poolees on here? Has anyone been fished for law yet?

Thanks in advance and good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    My friend just got fished by Magdalene for CompSci, his UMS average was 91.5%. So this means that Cambridge don't just look for high UMS, gives me a bit more hope and bit less hope because that's one less space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Siena16)
    Hello fellow fish,

Just received an email from Caius telling me that I've been pooled for law,so looks like I'm just going to have to wait even longer!

Not feeling great about it atm really :/

Are there any other fellow law poolees on here? Has anyone been fished for law yet?

Thanks in advance and good luck everyone
    Hey, there are a few us law poolees floating around. Thus far it's been pretty quiet - two direct offers and one interview I believe.

ReputationRep:
    Have friends who were fished for Churchill History and Girton CompSci - If this Information helps anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellatrixb)
    Got in from school to see a message on the answerphone. Turned out to be someone trying to sell us solar panels - never felt so let down in my life
    You should buy the solar panels <---- (geographer alert... )

ReputationRep:
    Applied for physical natsci at Clare and was told I was in the pool- haven't heard anything else but I can feel hope dwindling

ReputationRep:
    Got a call today from fitzwilliam. Ofer for maths with Physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lux-Aeterna)
    Have friends who were fished for Churchill History and Girton CompSci - If this Information helps anyone.
    Awesome - I'm holding an offer for Girton CompSci too and they only usually take two! Maybe we'll end up being best friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidioteque)
    We'll look into it, won't we, guys?
    Yes we will

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Drowned in the pool.

Good luck to the rest of you waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethanyJane)
    Yes we will

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm guessing you've not heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jedicake)
    Awesome - I'm holding an offer for Girton CompSci too and they only usually take two! Maybe we'll end up being best friends
    you can't steal his friend!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissMedic)
    I am a law poolee and that is exactly what I was just thinking

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.