Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    Agreed, the wait is making me really uncomfortable. What's your insurance?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    I just want to know I've banned my parents from asking me about it! York, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle_C)
    I just want to know I've banned my parents from asking me about it! York, you?
    UCL probably... you planning anything for freshers?

ReputationRep:
    Postman sighted down my road, feels like i'm about to drown...

ReputationRep:
    I just got a letter from Churchill saying that I was unsuccessful after being in the pool. Just remember everyone that you've done incredibly well to get to this stage, regardless of the outcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    UCL probably... you planning anything for freshers?

I wish I'd gotten around to looking there! I'm umming and ahhing between KCL and York for different reasons, it's so difficult. If Cambs say yes it would make it so much easier because then there'd be no question haha. Not as of yet, you? Where else did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerialVelocity)
    I just got a letter from Churchill saying that I was unsuccessful after being in the pool. Just remember everyone that you've done incredibly well to get to this stage, regardless of the outcome.
    I have to brace myself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wish I'd gotten around to looking there! I'm umming and ahhing between KCL and York for different reasons, it's so difficult. If Cambs say yes it would make it so much easier because then there'd be no question haha. Not as of yet, you? Where else did you apply?
    Agreed, you'd have much more choice too! I was just thinking of meeting some people... if we both get into Cam we should organise a meet-up sometime

I applied to Warwick, UCL, KCL, Imperial. Have you heard back from your other choices?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    Agreed, you'd have much more choice too! I was just thinking of meeting some people... if we both get into Cam we should organise a meet-up sometime

I applied to Warwick, UCL, KCL, Imperial. Have you heard back from your other choices?

Yeah I am so excited to meet new people, and we definitely should!

Ooh I didn't like Warwick, but I did see it on the most miserable day of the year on a quiet independent visit. I got rejected from Durham but got offers from KCL, York, and Royal Holloway. JUST Cambridge to go

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am so excited to meet new people, and we definitely should!

Ooh I didn't like Warwick, but I did see it on the most miserable day of the year on a quiet independent visit. I got rejected from Durham but got offers from KCL, York, and Royal Holloway. JUST Cambridge to go
    Sounds like a plan Where do you live?

I still need to go see Warwick, haven't visited. Sorry to hear about Durham but congrats on your other offers. Still need to visit Kings in fact

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    Sounds like a plan Where do you live?

I still need to go see Warwick, haven't visited. Sorry to hear about Durham but congrats on your other offers. Still need to visit Kings in fact

Bedforshire, you?
    Yeah Warwick just didn't wow me KCL is beautiful though, I fell in love with it haha and being in London is a massive plus!

ReputationRep:
    Bedforshire, you?
    Yeah Warwick just didn't wow me KCL is beautiful though, I fell in love with it haha and being in London is a massive plus!
    I'm from London Never been to Bedfordshire, how is it?

I've heard lots of people say KCL is beautiful, I'd like to see what they mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    I'm from London Never been to Bedfordshire, how is it?

I've heard lots of people say KCL is beautiful, I'd like to see what they mean

Pretty awful where I live, it will make or break you in that either you'll strive to get out, or commit yourself to a jeremy kyle-esque life hahaha
    You need to! The Chapel there is stunning and being able to look out and see lots of landmarks in London is pretty cool, though I suppose you're used to that!

ReputationRep:
    Pretty awful where I live, it will make or break you in that either you'll strive to get out, or commit yourself to a jeremy kyle-esque life hahaha
    You need to! The Chapel there is stunning and being able to look out and see lots of landmarks in London is pretty cool, though I suppose you're used to that!
    Sent you a PM

ReputationRep:
    i emailed downing 2 days ago asking abt my application and got a reply today saying they havent received the final outcome of my pooled application yet.... so i guess not alllll applicants are decided upon on Saturday! Maybe they're waiting for the med interviews to pass then compare all the applicants... hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EyesBegoniaSkies)
    i emailed downing 2 days ago asking abt my application and got a reply today saying they havent received the final outcome of my pooled application yet.... so i guess not alllll applicants are decided upon on Saturday! Maybe they're waiting for the med interviews to pass then compare all the applicants... hmm

Glad to hear some good news from you, but I think unless we re the reserved ones, otherwise our decisions are irrelevant to the interview results.(perhaps, you are!)

ReputationRep:
    Queens sent a letter this morning, I've been rejected for Maths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicinefrantic)
    One from Sg here, pooled by emma.
    Bmat: 5.3 6.6 5A

What about your stats?
    Damn, why did i ask? Lol. Joke, you did amazing!!! I know people that have offers with less than that in their BMAT. I feel embarassed to say now, but yeah my BMAT went bad: 6.3, 5.8, 2A. However i do have A*A*A*aa at A level and a UMS average of over 95% across my 3 relevant A level subjects. Oh yeah and i was pooled by Girton By the way, are you Intl?

ReputationRep:
    Any news from Peterhouse? I know they're small but it seems very quiet on offers/rejections.

ReputationRep:
    E-mailed my preference college two days ago and did not get any reply yet. Could it be a sign that my application is still being considered? Could my original college take me at that stage?

ReputationRep:
    Just drowned - St John's for BioNatSci. Good luck if you're still swimming

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.