Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Question Mark)
    what the heck ! 2 warning points for showing a nasty troll to the door ! even tsr is turning against me !
    what append?

ReputationRep:
    Well guys im out
    got my second letter from Churchill today..rejection
    There goes my dreams of doing phys natsci at Camb.

I only joined TSR because of this thread thank you all especially minerva. Im pretty devasted but you all have helped in some way or another.

Well done to those who got fished, you had better enjoy it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyie)
    more like three times as much lol :P

Oh really?There must be a mistake in my memory

ReputationRep:
    Seems like Churchill started rejecting poolees

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belisarius)
    Well guys im out

I only joined TSR because of this thread thank you all especially minerva. Im pretty devasted but you all have helped in some way or another.

Ah I'm really sorry to hear that I wish you all the best of luck wherever you end up going and I hope you enjoy your time at uni and in time come to love it just as much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belisarius)
    Well guys im out

Sorry to hear this. My whatever decision is still on its way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyie)
    what append?
    some guy was telking us that he had been offered a place with 3 Bs and was being rude abiut the rest of swiming. A 100 per cent troll! never mind

ReputationRep:
    Any news from Sidney yet? I feel like I've drowned, but no one told me yet
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by silentlife)
    Rejection from Churchill in post. Now I can get on with life finally.
    That's unfortunate. Where else are you considering now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhiannonymous)
    Ah well fair enough I suppose

Hey why did the falsification principle punch wholes in the verification principle?

Because Anthony Flew through the Ayer XD
    Haha nice one :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Question Mark;40951529]some guy was telking us that he had been offered a place with 3 Bs and was being rude abiut the rest of swiming. A 100 per cent troll! never mind[/QUOTE

to be honest I thought that guy was probably lying and trying to make people feel bad... I howevrr fully support all action taken against him!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=annehogarth;40951857]
    some guy was telking us that he had been offered a place with 3 Bs and was being rude abiut the rest of swiming. A 100 per cent troll! never mind[/QUOTE

to be honest I thought that guy was probably lying and trying to make people feel bad... I howevrr fully support all action taken against him!
    thank you. he's not been back

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from Homerton. Lol at how people are randomly negging me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle_C)
    Bedforshire, you?
    Yeah Warwick just didn't wow me KCL is beautiful though, I fell in love with it haha and being in London is a massive plus!
    Sorry, just read this, you are a Magdalene history fish from Bedfordshire?
    ME TOO how strange.

ReputationRep:
    Still no word from Selwyn

ReputationRep:
    Are they unlikely to phone call now? Is it more likely that they will use email this late in the pool process?

Because I got a phone call from an unknown number on my landline, and am wondering if it could be Cambridge?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honggau)
    How did you find out? Email or lettter?

Btw why not?
    by email at around 12:30 today

ReputationRep:
    what for?
    Engineering

ReputationRep:
    To anybody who's interested, I emailed my college (Magdalene) on Monday night asking for news, and today at about 11 I got a reply. It says that they can't tell me anything yet as 'Decisions on Winter Pool applicants are still being made at this stage' but that 'you should be hearing the outcome of your application by the start of next week'.
    I have decided to interpret this as an almost definite rejection, they just can't tell me yet for some unknown reason. We've definitely established that almost all of the decisions have been made. This just makes no sense...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhiannonymous)
    I don't know how your chances are affected in relation to the fact you can't have interviews but I know your chances are a bit better because Oxbridge are bound by law to accept a certain percentage/amount of international students which they have to meet each year.....so in that case I imagine chances are slightly better
    What about international medical applicants?? I think UK government set a quota that Cambridge can only admit 7.5% of us, a total of 21 over all medic applicants. Caius college could only admit 2 so I got pooled and swimming since then... heard that Caius is really slow in sending out decisions...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.