Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cytang)
    Another Caius fish here... but don't ask about my BMAT. It's depressing...
    could you be more specific? :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    drowned as a flailing fitz fish for MML. got the letter this morning. good luck all

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody there?

ReputationRep:
    Walked past the postman on my way to school for my physics exam. If he did have something for me, I'm glad I didn't have to face the dilemma of whether to open it or not..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Georgie)
    Walked past the postman on my way to school for my physics exam. If he did have something for me, I'm glad I didn't have to face the dilemma of whether to open it or not..
    My son in similar position - I persuaded him to go in to school this morning to miss the post - good or bad at this stage after all the waiting is going to be hugely distracting for several hours regardless of the outcome. Said I'd look out for news for him.

Good look with the exam and the pool outcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boley1231)
    drowned as a flailing fitz fish for MML. got the letter this morning. good luck all
    Sorry to hear that. So you had a reinterview at Fitz? I thought they said they were going to email us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WJRA)
    I finally got rejected today. Swimming off to UCL instead it seems
    Commiserations. At least you've got some closure, and you leave with the knowledge you're good enough for Cam, so you'll definitely kick butt at UCL! Got an offer from there already then? What subject?

ReputationRep:
    International fish pooled by Fitz; still swimming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dornam)
    could you be more specific? :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Specific about the depressing part? Well i did way badly than average... BMAT clashed with my school's trials that was essential for my forecast. So yeah... i ended up in he pool with 4.4, 5.6 and 3.5B... How depressing >.<

ReputationRep:
    still swimming. Frankly i'm just getting bored now, it's not even suspenseful anymore. I've already made gap year plans, started looking at which college to apply to next year at oxford, etc lol.

ReputationRep:
    Drowned yesterday but if any of the fellow drowned fish are off to LSE, let me know!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurelin_)
    Commiserations. At least you've got some closure, and you leave with the knowledge you're good enough for Cam, so you'll definitely kick butt at UCL! Got an offer from there already then? What subject?
    Yeah I got an offer (AAA) from them a couple of months ago to study English so i'm more than happy to take them up on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellatrixb)
    had an interview on Saturday, but not heard back yet.
    same for me i guess, re-interviewed on friday. just emailed today to request for an email once the decision letters are out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stalkingparent)
    My son in similar position - I persuaded him to go in to school this morning to miss the post - good or bad at this stage after all the waiting is going to be hugely distracting for several hours regardless of the outcome. Said I'd look out for news for him.

Good look with the exam and the pool outcome.
    Turns out he didn't have anything for me so the wait goes on!
    Thank you, good luck to your son too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savagedhearts)
    same for me i guess, re-interviewed on friday. just emailed today to request for an email once the decision letters are out!
    Good idea what are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    just drowned by Clare for vet med. Oh well it was what I was expecting anyway, at least now I can move on FINALLY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by •Ball•So•Hard•)
    Well done on the offer! Can I ask, were you REinterviewed at Caius, or originally pooled from there?
    Thank you!!! I was originally pooled from Downing and wasn't called up for re-interviewing anywhere so it was a complete but lovely surprise to hear from them this late!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordOfFuzz)
    So I got pooled by Pembroke for Bio NatSci, and Today I got emailed for interviews at St. Johns. Since when does that happen? Absolutly terrified now!
    Just thought I'd let you know for Statistics purposes, That somehow Johns decided to give me an offer.

ReputationRep:
    Received this message via email, in response to an email I sent to the admissions office.
    Relevant to anyone who applied to medicine

"Many thanks for your email and apologies for our delay in replying. The medicine pool process is still to be finalised, so we do not as yet know the outcomes. As soon as we do know, we will be sure to inform you of any decision made."

ReputationRep:
    Any MML people who weren't called for re-interview still swimming? I was pooled by King's on the 4th and haven't heard anything since :confused:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.