Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKA17)
    if hogwarts wrote to me write now this entire issue would be solved.
    Bet hogwarts wouldnt pool people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silverland)
    This is genius
    I'd go to Hogwarts just to see Hermione

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah-madeline)
    bet hogwarts wouldnt pool people
    pooled to durmstrang >=D
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    pooled to durmstrang >=D
    hahahah

ReputationRep:
    At the very least we can perhaps assume Caius don't want us all anymore

Hello T_x!

I believe we are both inclined to study natural sciences?

I was pooled from Pem.
    Erm... I'm a history applicant (was that sarcasm?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Polymath)
    Go to Hogwarts, use spells and stuff to get yourself into Cambridge, and just use the time turner to take a degree there at the same time
    But I want to study Maths; not only does Hogwarts not offer Maths (as far as I know), but if it turns out that magic exists, then what would be left of Maths? I don't want that to happen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T_x)
    Erm... I'm a history applicant (was that sarcasm?)
    no, my head just evidently isn't functioning today. Apologies!

(although a part of me would say that you have more chance of a NatSci fishing than myself)

ReputationRep:
    If this pooling business is a reflection of what 4 years at Cambridge might be like, I feel like passing on this one.

What's the deal with being autopooled anyway, surely it's good to be pooled whether you're A 100%er or an 88%er, means you're worth another look either way...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by \/ibhav)
    But I want to study Maths; not only does Hogwarts not offer Maths (as far as I know), but if it turns out that magic exists, then what would be left of Maths? I don't want that to happen!
    Arithmancy = magical maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grammar12)
    My sister good pooled by Clare for PBS, why can't they call yet. I'm more nervous than she is! :confused:
    It's still 4pm. They've got the rest of the day to eat their british cod and chips and sip their tea calmly with the phone next to them before they start dialling.

I got over the fear yesterday and I'm just pretty chill for now. Best of luck to all of us. ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what about magical maths ? Surely maths is everywhere (hence why I want to study it D)

ReputationRep:
    no, my head just evidently isn't functioning today. Apologies!

(although a part of me would say that you have more chance of a NatSci fishing than myself)
    Don't give up just yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah-madeline)
    Bet hogwarts wouldnt pool people
    I like this system, otherwise I would have been rejected by now, I've now got another chance!

ReputationRep:
    Have any History applicants heard anything from any college (apart from the guy who heard yesterday?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atropos)
    what about magical maths ? Surely maths is everywhere (hence why I want to study it D)
    But the existence of magic, destroy the formal language, things can happen that shouldn't happen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T_x)
    Have any History applicants heard anything from any college (apart from the guy who heard yesterday?)
    None on here we're nervous wrecks

ReputationRep:
    But the existence of magic, destroy the formal language, things can happen that shouldn't happen!
    yeah that's what people though about flying few hundred years ago
    there is a limit to everything but everything can be logically worked out, if magic existed it would be logical (it's hard to understand what I'm saying now becuause it's not real so it's not logical)

ReputationRep:
    "Robinson college was founded after the British philanthropist Sir David Robinson offered the university £17 million to establish a new college in Cambridge"

- Why don't we have a TSR collection and establish our own college so we can all go!?

ReputationRep:
    one of my friends got taken out for History by St Cats on Friday (lucky)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atropos)
    What did you do in your interview by the way? Also, who interviewed you and when? Just curious again.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.