Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Polymath)
    Hi, same here
    Bonjour, I just want to know! Which languages?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T_x)
    Yup, I was notified by email. Which college did you apply to?
    Fitzwilliam? What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisa_)
    I applied to Peterhouse to do Philosophy, how about you?
    King's for History hope you get fished soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyandbeyond)
    Fitzwilliam? What about you?
    Clare.

ReputationRep:
    This waiting kills me over and over again. Come on, just tell me that u reject me,Cambridge!! Then I can go to bed and have a proper emotional outburst.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I'd rather wait like this than to be rejected straight away...
    At least we have the second chance
    and yeah we are deserving a place there!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atropos)
    yeah that's what people though about flying few hundred years ago
    there is a limit to everything but everything can be logically worked out, if magic existed it would be logical (it's hard to understand what I'm saying now becuause it's not real so it's not logical)
    I do understand what you're saying. Magic is not logical and so it can't exist. What you're saying is that if it was to exist, then it would be logical, which I understand. However, my argument is that, by definition magic is not logical at all and hence it's existence would prove Maths wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie_rose41)
    one of my friends got taken out for History by St Cats on Friday (lucky)
    Same, that's crazy I'm so jealous, St Catz is lovely, but she really deserves it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie_rose41)
    one of my friends got taken out for History by St Cats on Friday (lucky)
    This is depressing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lux-Aeterna)
    "Robinson college was founded after the British philanthropist Sir David Robinson offered the university £17 million to establish a new college in Cambridge"

- Why don't we have a TSR collection and establish our own college so we can all go!?
    You're offering the £17 million, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKA17)
    This is depressing.
    this is really depressing

ReputationRep:
    Just checked last year's Winter Pool thread...loads of people pooled for my subject and college...one fished.

:puke:

ReputationRep:
    I love my friends but wish they would stop sending me texts because it makes my heart jump into my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by \/ibhav)
    I do understand what you're saying. Magic is not logical and so it can't exist. What you're saying is that if it was to exist, then it would be logical, which I understand. However, my argument is that, by definition magic is not logical at all and hence it's existence would prove Maths wrong.
    If we don't know something exists, then we can't call it logical.

ReputationRep:
    "Robinson college was founded after the British philanthropist Sir David Robinson offered the university £17 million to establish a new college in Cambridge"

- Why don't we have a TSR collection and establish our own college so we can all go!?
    Let's do it!

we may not have funds, but we have the collective power of Cambridge applicants. Without us there;d be no-one for them to take!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by \/ibhav)
    What did you do in your interview by the way? Also, who interviewed you and when? Just curious again.
    Prof John Lister
    Dr James Newton
    Trinity college
    3rd of december

what about you :?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theminimg)
    this is really depressing
    uh huh.
    this is really really depressing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    I'd go to Hogwarts just to see Hermione
    Yes. Oh yes. :sexface:

ReputationRep:

How about establishing a pool-free university?

ReputationRep:
    :reel: <--- come on Mr administrator fish some people out!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.