(Original post by sarah-madeline)
    uh huh.
    this is really really depressing.
    Mm. Starting to lose hope.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I was sitting, waiting, wishing... :flute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicdude)
    If we don't know something exists, then we can't call it logical.
    But by definition it's illogical. It's a concept that humans came up with and hence defined. So if it exists, then that creates some major contradictions with things proved to be true and hence destroys Maths.

ReputationRep:
    HISTORIANS AMONGST US:

Am I to assume, through either ridiculous oversubscription and people already being notified, we can rule out the following colleges:

Clare, Corpus Christi, King's, St Catherine's and maybe Gonville & Caius?

ReputationRep:
    I GOT FISHED!!!! YAYAAYAYAYAYAYA Robinson are going to make me an offer for medicine. they said i'll get my letter next week but that i might want to know before then Have faith everyone It could be you next xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rooosy)
    King's for History hope you get fished soon!
    Thank you, you too! Not sure how long I can wait...

How did you find your interviews if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atropos)
    Prof John Lister
    Dr James Newton
    Trinity college
    3rd of december

what about you :?
    Prof Ben Green and Dr James Newton on 5th Dec. What did you do in your interview though?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Silverland)
    Let's do it!

we may not have funds, but we have the collective power of Cambridge applicants. Without us there;d be no-one for them to take!
    I believe we may have a few hundred million left in the reserve funds of the society. Ask LotF or L, they're the treasurers, I think they're in the room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie_rose41)
    one of my friends got taken out for History by St Cats on Friday (lucky)
    Do you know which college she originally applied to and what her UMS scores were?

ReputationRep:
    Got pooled by Clare for Natural Sciences.

There's no one at my house and we don't have an answering machine.. Do you think they would email/call my mobile if they can't get hold of me on my landline?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord of the Flies)
    Yes. Oh yes. :sexface:
    Seen her outfit on Jonathan Ross? Mmm those heels....

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKA17)
    HISTORIANS AMONGST US:

Am I to assume, through either ridiculous oversubscription and people already being notified, we can rule out the following colleges:

well that's rather... and I can rule out Downing... I should probably just go leave and crawl in a whole or something
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Kidioteque)
    Just checked last year's Winter Pool thread...loads of people pooled for my subject and college...one fished.

:puke:
    1 person was fished for philosophy :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah-madeline)
    uh huh.
    this is really really depressing.
    Does anyone know when they stop making calls today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickenonsteroids)
    1 person was fished for philosophy :erm:
    University wide?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisa_)
    Thank you, you too! Not sure how long I can wait...

How did you find your interviews if you don't mind me asking?
    Same it's KILLING me! And not sure, at the time I enjoyed them, all the interviewers were lovely and really interesting and interested in what I said, I didn't feel too stupid, but there was so much more I could have said (which obviously I only realised afterwards...)
    But with comparably 'low' UMS I guess our interviews must have been okay to get us into the pool
    How were yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nkspence1)
    I GOT FISHED!!!! YAYAAYAYAYAYAYA Robinson are going to make me an offer for medicine. they said i'll get my letter next week but that i might want to know before then Have faith everyone It could be you next xxx
    Awesome!

I wish I knew the feeling :')

congrats though~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKA17)
    HISTORIANS AMONGST US:

do you know when they stop making calls today? Now is a bit late anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by \/ibhav)
    But by definition it's illogical. It's a concept that humans came up with and hence defined. So if it exists, then that creates some major contradictions with things proved to be true and hence destroys Maths.
    that's what i meant if magic existed and we knew about it, it would automatically become logical, give me an example of maths that would be destroyed if magic existed (I can see where this conversation is going ;DD)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nkspence1)
    Congratulations!! Aha, I'm glad they thought about the stress you might be going through of having to wait.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.